Halloween is around the corner, and the social gaming platform Rec Room wants to celebrate with you a few contests! As a leading gaming platform for user-generated content, Rec Room will be hosting new contests for their community to partake in, including “Stranded” Creator Build Contest, “Hallow Bash” Fashion Show Contest, and more.
Rec Room Halloween Contests
1. “Stranded” Rec Room Creator Build Contest
The contest is to start on Thursday, September 30th – Friday, October 29th
- Rules: Rec Room users can participate by building their own spooky stranded rooms with a clear connection to the contest’s theme – STRANDED. To accommodate the larger number of judged rooms, there will be a strict one-hour time limit on #quest room judging (per room).
- Rewards: For the first time ever,4th – 10th place winners will receive 250,000 tokens. All contest-related events will have a strict 25,000 token limit. cV2 gadgets can be used, but any parts still in beta must be used at the player’s own risk.
2. Fashion Show “Halloween Bash” Contest
This will go live from 15th October – Saturday, October 23rd
- Rules: Rec Room users can create an invention of their full-body costumes in a bundle. Costume bundles may contain 2-3 costumes using no more than 20% ink total, and only full body dummy costumes will be accepted. All crazy costumes will be showcased on October 30th during Rec Room’s fashion show. Make sure to give it the tag #hallowbash in the invention store!
- Rewards: 15 winners will be selected in total, and each winner will receive a 5,000 tokens prize + a new trophy award.
Rec Room’s upcoming new outfits this Halloween
Rec Room is also re-releasing a few costume-like outfits on their merch store later this month; including Mecha, Bat, Skeleton, Astronaut, Samurai, Candy Apples (consumable), Kraken Backpack, Werewolf, Witch, and Demon!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.