Netmarble, a leading developer and publisher of high-quality mobile games, announced a new in-game Carnival event for Seven Knights 2, a mobile role-playing game. The Carnival event marks the 300th day since the release of Seven Knights 2 and provides fans with new playable heroes, missions, rewards, and more.
From August 17th, 2022, players can purchase Vanquisher of Evil, Teo (Legendary+ Hero), one of the former Four Lords, and Sealed Shaman Kagura (Legendary Hero) from the Summon Shop. Sharpshooter Ruri (Legendary Hero), whose ranged skills shine in PvE content, is also available in the 300th Day Carnival Event.
As part of this major event, fully transcended Sharpshooter Ruri will be made available for free for the first time. Throughout the event, which runs until November 9, Seven Knights 2 will be giving away two Hero selection tickets.
Defeat Orochi and save Aisha in the Seven Knights 2 300th Day Carnival Event
Season 2 now includes a new chapter called Advent. In this season’s third chapter, Orochi, who has finally obtained dragon blood, is about to descend on the Mist Isle, with Teo, Taka, and Ace attempting to stop her. The heroes’ ability to defeat Orochi and save The Continent of Aisha from the crisis will be tested. The new content in the event will include:
- “Tag Match” PvP Content: Unlike the normal arena, Tag Match involves multiple teams and necessitates a variety of strategies. Players can even select which heroes and pets are included or excluded for the entire season.
- New Raid Dungeon “Infernal Lands”: As part of the 8-player Raid, players can obtain the new resource Sun Stone. Sun Stone, which drops in Infernal Lands, can be used to summon specific rate-up Legendary+ equipment.
- New Hero Statistics System: In Arena, Guild War, and Raid, players can view the team formation statistics used by other players. This system not only allows original players to refer to heroes and equipment utilization, usage, and frequency of use but also guides new and returning players through hero selection and game learning.
Take part in the Carnival Event and earn exclusive rewards
In addition to the 300th Day Carnival Event, players can take part in additional in-game events to earn rewards as part of the celebration, such as:
- Check-in Event (Aug 17 Sep 7): Players who check in to the game for two weeks will receive a Rare+ Noho Pet. Players can also summon equipment and pets a total of ten times.
- Summer Tube Craft Event (Aug 17 – Aug 31): Players can earn Summer Tube Irin Coin and Richel Coin by participating in Field Exploration. They are encouraged to exchange Legendary Hero and Pet Summon tickets for coins as this is the last chance to collect coins for the summer.
Seven Knights 2 is set 20 years after the events of the original Seven Knights. It follows the Daybreak Mercenaries on a quest to find the last member of the Seven Knights, “Rudy,” after a series of events involving a mysterious girl named Phiné.
Are you excited about the 300th Day Carnival event in Seven Knights 2? Let us know in the comments below!