A fresh game update for The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross was just launched by Netmarble, a well-known creator and distributor of top-notch mobile games, and it features the well-known anime series The Rising of the Shield Hero. There are four new playable characters in this collaboration update, as well as special events, incentives, and other things.
Experience The Rising of the Shield Hero-themed content in Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
Players can enjoy various The Rising of the Shield Hero collaboration-themed content and events including:
- Four New Characters (Collab Heroes): [Shield Hero] Iwatani Naofumi, [Naofumi’s Sword] Raphtalia, [Queen’s Successor] Filo, and [Hunting Hero] Kazayama Kizuna have been added to the list of playable heroes.
- 7DS X Shield Hero Pick-Up Draw: Players will have the opportunity to the newly added Collab Heroes during this event. An SSR hero is guaranteed 300 mileage while Collab Heroes are guaranteed 600 mileage (players can choose 1 out of the 4 heroes available).
- 7DS X Shield Hero Special Mission: A new quest composed of 5 different sub-missions is now available only during this collaboration game update. Upon clearing the quest, the Super Awakening Token, Evolution Pendant, SSR [Hunting Hero] Kazayama Kizuna, and a maximum of 10 Collaboration Pick-Up Tickets will be offered.
- 7DS X Shield Hero Event Boss Battle – Revelation of Despair: Players can battle the formidable boss Kyo Ethnina from The Rising of the Shield Hero in this new event. Based on the total number of clearing, various rewards can be obtained including Diamond and the Collab Holy Relic Material Box. Rewards earned during the boss battle can be exchanged for items such as the Collab Hero Costume, UR Evolution Pendant, and Collab Holy Relic Material Box.
- Hero’s Underground Labyrinth: This special season’s underground labyrinth can only be played during the collaboration event. Collab Heroes can be used as these characters are placed in a basic deck. Players can earn various items including the Hero’s Underground Labyrinth Artifact Card, Super Awakening Token, Diamond, and SSR Evolution Pendant.
- 7DS X Shield Hero Check-in Event: Rewards will be given at check-in during the 14-day promotional period. Players can obtain a maximum of 100 Diamonds.
- Other Event: Players will have the opportunity to receive Holy Relic Materials that can be used toward the four Collab Heroes. These will be provided for free via the Spin Event and Event Boss Battle.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross transforms The Seven Deadly Sins’ narratives and adventures into a very interesting and enjoyable mobile gaming experience. The cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprises their roles in the game, which has more than 100 dramatic cutscenes and breathtaking, high-resolution 3D graphics.
Are you excited about The Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross and The Rising of the Shield Hero collaboration? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter for quick updates.