The ongoing season 3 of Apex Legends Mobile is full of multiple events and challenges. Most of these events apart from the Arsenal Drop ones offer players the chance to grab tons of free rewards. The latest quest in the list is the time-limited Leviathan Vs Dragon challenge. Players have the chance of earning the alluring Crypto Skin for free. The Leviathan Vs Dragon challenge in Apex Legends Mobile commenced on 11th November and will remain live till 18th November 2022.
How to complete the Leviathan Vs Dragon challenge to earn free rewards
The challenge requires players to complete 7 different missions fulfilling different objectives in each one. After completing a quest, users can tap on Go next to it to access the free reward that comes with it. Following is the list of the missions and the corresponding rewards needed to complete the challenge.
- Play 10 matches in any mode: 1 Dragonfly Drone (Charm)
- Use Replicator 10 times in Battle Royale: 200 Flux
- Use Ordnance 15 times in any mode: 3 Pack Pieces (Collect 10 Pack Pieces to collect 1 Common Pack)
- Finish in the top 3 in Battle Royale 6 times: 1000 Champion Coins
- Knock down enemies 20 times with Assault Rifles in Battle Royale: 2000 Champion Coins
- Deal 500 damage in Battle Royale mode as Crypto, Octane, or Lifeline: 6 Pack Pieces
- Kill 10 enemies with SMGs in any mode: Rust Duster ( Legend Crypto skin)
To access the event players must tap on the Leviathan vs Dragon banner located on the right side of the home screen. This season players have been given multiple opportunities to collect seasonal currencies, Champions Currencies. These coins can be used to redeem desired rewards. Also, according to the event calendar, more faction-based quests are waiting to drop in the game.
Did you find our guide to earning free rewards in Apex Legends Mobile ‘Leviathan Vs Dragon’ Challenge helpful? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.