Developed by the Finnish company Supercell, Clash Royale followed the footsteps of the Developer House’s immensely successful strategy game, Clash of Clans. Set in the Clash Of Clans universe, the game stars your favorite Clash Characters who outsmart your enemy in fast-paced real-time battles. Players need to choose unique cards for their Battle Deck and head to the arena for Battle. They can also form a clan with other players to share their cards and Battle in Clan Wars. Since its release, 100M+ users have entered the arena to prove that they are a master in Strategy and Deckbuilding. The need to contact the Customer Support team has constantly been rising in Clash Royale.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and in-app purchase-related problems. Clash Royale is currently on its 6th anniversary, and we want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team of Clash Royale.
How to Contact Clash Royale customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Clash Royale customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Clash Royale. Players can either contact you from in-game menu options. They can contact via the official support website or reach out to the Developers at Supercell directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Navigate to the Battle Tab on the Home Screen and tap on the three-line bar present in the top right corner of the Battle Tab.
- Choose the Settings option from the Dropdown List that appears. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- Next up, choose the Help and Support option from the in-game Settings menu. This would take you to the in-app support page of Clash Royale.
- You will find that the Developers have already answered many Frequently Asked Queries there. To read the answers, tap on the relevant category your issue falls under and read the answers by tapping on the Questions. You may even filter out the results by entering keywords from your issue in the search bar. It is likely that you would find your exact issue here.
- If your issue persists or is something different, you need to report the same. To do so, scroll down to the bottom of the Support Page and tap on Contact Us. A message box would pop up on your screen. Write about your exact issue in detail and tap on the Submit button to successfully report your issue.
Note that this is an automated service, and you will not be responded to. If your issue persists after a week, send another bug report.
How to contact via Clash Royale Official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Clash Royale and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the official website of Clash Royale. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the Support option.
- This would redirect you to their support page. You can access the Frequently Asked Questions from this section.
- If your issue is not resolved, you need to fill in the Contact Form. To do so, visit SuperCell Support here.
- Once the page loads, tap on the Contact Us link to get redirected to the Support Form. You need to input the following details in the Support Form:
- Language in which they should communicate to you, preferably English).
- Category of your issue (Choose the relevant one).
- Your Account name/Player Tag.
- Your email address.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Once you are done, tap on the Submit button to submit the form. The developer team will get back to you in the mail ID provided by you within 48 hours. If required, you may follow up in the same mail chain with screenshots of your issue.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly. You may mail the Developer team directly at email@example.com. Another method could be to contact them via their Social Media handles. @supercell is the support Twitter handle of SuperCell for catering to the queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @supercell, which is the official Facebook ID of SuperCell. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Clash Royale? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!