The most awaited season update of eFootball finally went live on the 2nd of June 2022. It wasn’t merely a Season update as the Developers have completely revamped the game by bringing in new features and modifying the existing ones. Amongst several other additions this eFootball 2022 Season, the Profile Photo feature to your Avatar is undoubtedly the most exciting one.
Well, if you have already played against Online users, you might have noticed by now that some of the users you are matched against are having the image of a Legendary Player as their Avatar/Profile Icon. This guide is all about this new feature and will also provide a step-wise explanation of how users can set their Profile Photo and customize the background for the same from the choices available.
What is an Avatar/Profile Photo in eFootball 2022
The Avatar feature is a newly added in-game feature in eFootball 2022 that allows users to select the portrait of their favorite Legendary Player as their Avatar or Profile Photo. You will get to choose from almost all the Legendary Players that have been featured in the game to date (barring one or two like Kluivert, Rivaldo, Ferrer, and a few others).
Additionally, users can also customize the background designs of their Avatar from the options available to give their Profile Photo a killer finish. Now that we know about this new addition, let us look at the steps to set your Profile Photo in eFootball 2022.
How to set your own Profile photo in eFootball 2022
Users must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Quickly navigate to the Extras Tab by tapping on it. From the Extras Menu, choose the first Menu option, i.e., User Information.
- From the User Information menu, go to the first tab i.e., User Details. You will find all of your Account details including your User-ID, Username, Region, and Courtesy Rating on the User Details Page.
- You will find a Humanoid icon to the left of your Username. Tap on that. This would take you to the Select Avatar Page. You will find out that all the photos are images of the Legendary Player Cards that feature in the Game. You can choose one as your Avatar by just tapping on that image. We are taking L. Messi as a reference.
- Once you have selected your favorite Avatar, you need to tap on the Next option present in the top right corner of the Avatar Page.
- You will be asked to choose your Profile Background next. The options are wholesome and give users enough flexibility to choose from. While some of the templates contain just Basic Colors, others resemble the flag colors and designs of various nations and Football Clubs. Apart from that, there are some really beautiful and eye-soothing design templates to choose from. Choose anyone by tapping on it.
- Finally, tap on the Done option that would be present in the top right corner of the Page. You are all set now. Next time when you play a match, your profile photo would be visible to the user you are matched against.
You can change your Avatar/Profile Photo at any point in time. But, once set the Profile Photo cannot be deleted. You have to have a Profile Photo after that. It can only be changed. The process is pretty simple and there should not be any technical difficulties. If you face any issues while setting and customizing your Avatar, you can always refer to this guide for quick assistance.
Did you find our guide on how to set a profile photo in eFootball 2022 useful? Let us know in the comments below.