Kuki Shinobu is the first Electro healer in Genshin Impact and that makes her an excellent choice for teams. Read on to find the best team builds for her. She is introduced in Version 2.7, along with Arataki Ityto in his rerun banner. In this Genshin Impact guide, players will be able to select their team compositions with Kuki Shinobu in the mix.
A 4-star Electro character, she is a sword user who works best as an Electro sub-DPS or even as a healer. She provides the best output by being a passive character in the team and not taking the field for long periods of time. The team comps would change as per what builds that players might go for.
Best Team Compositions for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact
Best Team Comp
- Kuki deals continuous Electro application plus healing in this team comp. She will mostly be a passive character, her use being in swapping her in for her skill and ult and swapping her back out.
- Ayato will be the main damage dealer who also acts as the catalyst behind Electrocharged.
- Fischl is for Kuki’s support in providing continuous Electro application. Using her Elemental Skill and Burst turn by turn ensures Oz is always at the ready.
- Kazuha is the crowd control and he also works well for spreading elements around with Swirl reactions.
|Sub-DPS / Healer||Main DPS||Sub-DPS||Sub-DPS|
- This team is essentially the same as the previous one. Yelan is another option, in case, players want to do for an Electro-charged team. Her Hydro application is amazing and she can also buff other party members.
Alternate Shinobu team comps
This team is for players who do not have Ayato, Kazuha, or Yelan in their character list. This works just as well as the previous builds, provided they have suitable artifacts for each character.
- Kuki deals with continuous Electro application along with healing in this team comp.
- Beidou is the main DPS in this team and will continuously deal damage and apply Electro-charged with her Elemental Skill and Burst. Her skill especially is a great tool for defeating enemy mobs quickly and her Burst provides a shield for the duration it is active.
- Xingqiu acts as the Hydro applicator of the team. He might not be as good as Ayato, due to him being able to apply Hydro to only one enemy at a time, but is still a very useful character.
- Sucrose provides higher Elemental damage with Swirl reactions.
All these teams can be used to maximize Kuki Shinobu’s potential and make the best use of her.
What are your thoughts on the team compositions for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact? Let us know in the comments below.