Genshin Impact is an open-world RPG that debuted in September 2020. The game earned a staggering $245 million in the first month of its launch, propelling it up the grossing charts. Studies show that the mobile version is the one that is in the hot seat right now, owing to its ease of use and accessibility. Dandelion Seeds are a Local Specialty item that can be harvested from Dandelion plants in Genshin Impact. Dandelion seeds are used for the ascension of ” Jean ” to level 90. Are you facing trouble finding them in Genshin Impact?
We have previously discussed how to gather other farmable materials like Silk Flowers, Cecilia Flowers, Valberry, Wolfhook, Philanemo Mushroom, Windwheel Aster, and Glaze Lily. So make sure to check these farming guides as well. For now, let’s focus on the Dandelion Seeds.
Dandelion seeds in Genshin Impact
A tiny seed that rides on the wind. Even without its feathered wings, it still holds hope from afar within. In a sense, the dandelion represents the romantic spirit of love and freedom. In the land of the wind, where dandelions are found in abundance, people use dandelions in wine-making. Experts in local folklore believe that in ancient times, wine brewed from dandelions had a strong symbolic meaning.
How to obtain them?
Dandelion Seeds can be found at the following locations:
- Source: Found in the wild
- Source: Found at Mondstadt’s front gates
Dandelion Plants are located within the Mondstadt region, and most notably near Mondstadt’s front gates. The seeds are dropped after using an Anemo attack on a Dandelion plant. These are locations for all 60+ Dandelion seeds, they are scattered all over Mondstat and can be found in the wild.
What is the use of Dandelion seeds in Genshin Impact?
There are many teleport points near the above-given places on the map so it should be easy to farm them. Dandelion seeds refresh every 48 hours or 2 days, same as any other ascension/consumable items.
- Currently “Jean” is the only character who uses Dandelion seeds for ascension, She requires a total of 168 Dandelion seeds to ascend to level 90.
- None of the weapons currently use Dandelion seeds in their ascension.
- Dandelion seeds are not used in any dishes as of now. But it’s used to craft Gushing Essentials.
- Oil, Windbarrier Potion, Anemoculus Resonance Stone.
- You can use Dandelion seeds in the Parametric Transformer.
Did you like our guide on Dandelion Seeds and how to find them? Let us know in the comment section below.