Genshin Impact has released the Version 4.3 Update, and made the dearly fan favorite and loved character, Navia playable along with releasing her Story Quest. Navia is a 5-Star Geo Claymore character and has appeared as an NPC in Version 4.0 during the Archon Quests. Navia is one of the few prominent characters that has been meticulously fleshed out in terms of writing and character development during the Archon Quests. As such, in this guide, we will talk about the ways to complete Navia Story Quest in Genshin Impact. We will also provide our analysis of the current Spina Di Rosula president.
How to unlock Navia’s Story Quest “Braving the Tides Together” Rosa Multiflora: Act I in Genshin Impact
To unlock and play Navia’s first Story Quest, players must:
- Be at Adventure Rank (AR) 40 and above.
- Have at least one Story Key, which can be obtained by completing the Daily Commissions 8 times.
- Complete the Fontaine Archon Quests till Chapter Five, Act V: Masquerade of the Guilty
Genshin Impact Navia Story Quest Guide: Quest Walkthrough
Naiva’s 1st Story Quest in Genshin Impact is divided into 3 different parts, with rewards attached to it.
Part 1: Shimmering Memories
One day, you are stopped by a familiar voice while in the Court of Fontaine.
- Go to the Court of Fontaine
- Ride Navia’s boat along with her and head out
- Go to Poisson via the boat
- Head towards Poissons base
- Talk and interact with Colter
- Go to the Court of Fontaine along with Navia and Colter
- Stop and take a break with Navia and Colter
- Give the Wheat and Sweet Flower to Navia
- Talk to Navia
Part 1 Rewards
- Adventure EXP x600
- Mora x44000
- Hero’s Wit x5
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x10
Part 2: Lost and Inherited
Colter tells you stories of the Spina di Rosula’s past. After a rest, it is time to head off to the Court of Fontaine.
- Go to the Court of Fontaine to collect the clothing from the Boutique shop
- Catch up and apprehend the unknown person who was following you and Navia
- Defeat your pursuers. Navia can be used as a Trial character during the fight.
- Talk to Martinat and the others
- Go to the Fleuve Cendre
- Sit inside and wait for the banquet to begin. You can progress through the story after sitting down on one of the chairs inside the bar.
- Take part in the banquet
- Join Navia outside and spend time with her
- Fish with Navia
- Return to the Fleuve Cendre to rest
Part 2 Rewards
- Adventure EXP x475
- Mora x34075
- Hero’s Wit x4
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x7
- Poisson Trigger-Transmission Fishing Rod x1
Part 3: Yesterday’s Tears, Tomorrow’s Light
You have a pleasant time and a fine night in the Fleuve Cendre. It is time to go and give the clothes you picked up to Adele.
- Go to Poisson and meet up with Adele to hand her the present.
- Defeat Colter and the others. You will only be able to use Navia during the battle.
- Talk to Florent
- Discuss countermeasures with Paimon
- Smash your way through and reach the waterway support pillar as quickly as possible. In this challenge, you will be given a time limit of 3 minutes to head to the location and defeat the enemies surrounding the pillar.
- Talk to Paimon and look for the key
- Stop the imminent explosion and discuss it with Paimon
- Talk to Esmond
- Help Navia get back to Poisson
- Go with Navia to see the “surprise” in Poisson
Part 3 Rewards
- Primogems x60
- Adventure EXP x 650
- Mora x47175
- Guide to Equity x5
- Hero’s Wit x5
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x10
Navia Story Quest ACT I: In-Depth Review and Discussion
Navia’s Characterization and Personality:
Navia was first introduced during the Fontaine Archon Quests in ACT I, II, and V. Her role was very prominent during the main quest-line as she played a very important part with the missing women serial disappearance case and unearthing the grand scale of the Primordial Sea and the Prophecy bestowed on Fontaine.
Navia’s first impression from many players was a friendly and bright character, who seems determined to figure out the disappearance case and bring justice to her late father Callas. We also find out that Navia is the boss of a non-profit organization called Spina Di Rosula. The organization is, in simple terms, one where they help the people of Fontaine that cannot be acquired through the Gardes and the Court.
On top of that, their funding is purely from donations given by other people. Hearing such an organization existing and Navia being the president puts you into perspective on what Navia is as a character. She is a kind and empathetic woman who stands up for what’s right. She in essence represents the people of Fontaine especially those who have been subjected to suffering and wrong-doings. With Archons and Sovereigns and Harbingers in the quest, Navia being a normal human representing the society of Fontaine adds a fresh new layer to the whole plot.
Overall Story Plot
The events of Navia’s Story Quest take place after ACT V of the Archon Quest. Now that the prophecy has been fulfilled and done for and the Hydro Archon Furina/Focalors have resigned her seat as the Archon, we now see a post-prophecy Fontaine after the destruction. Navia is working on rebuilding Poisson due to all the destruction that has occurred during the Primordial Sea Water rising.
Navia invites the Traveler and Paimon to join her in running some errands and keeping her company while she flits through the tasks. We see Navia as headstrong and determined as she is despite losing so many loved ones along the way. With her parents both gone and Melus and Silver her most trusted companions now dissolved, Navia starts a fresh new leaf of independence where she takes the President of Spina Di Rosula mantle seriously.
Despite a few foes putting seeds of doubt in her and making her feel insecure and guilty about all the losses that have occurred, it did not deter Navia as she vows to be a different kind of leader than her Father. She will be her own person and forge her path.
The plot is essentially a very character-driven story with Navia having to deal with the pressures of responsibility while shouldering the losses of her loved ones. Navia in the Archon Quest went through a lot of trauma and in this Story Quest, we see how she deals with that along with other various circumstances that hinder her thoughts and feelings. Overall the Story Quest was well made as it focuses solely on Navia, having minimal NPC involvement.
What are your thoughts on the Navia Story Quest in Genshin Impact? Let us know in the comments below.