Zacian has finally appeared in Pokémon Go. Although Zacian is definitely a tough Pokémon to defeat, like every other tough Pokémon, Zacian also has its vulnerabilities which can be used against it with the best counter moves. We will discuss the best possible raid counters and move sets to defeat Zacian in Pokémon Go.
Zacian in Pokémon Go
Zacian is a fairy-type Pokémon that is extremely vulnerable to Steel and Poison type moves which makes it very easy to deal damage to this beast. But strategy and the correct use of moves will still remain the key factor to defeating Zacian during battle raids.
Zacian has a variety of moves which makes it a difficult opponent to defeat. Its fast moves include Metal Claw, Snarl, Fire fang, and Quick Attack, and on the other hand, its charge moves include Iron Head, Play rough, Close Combat, and Wild Charge which can deal heavy damage to the opponent. But these moves can be easily countered if the opponent uses the right strategy and moves at the right time.
Best counters against Zacian in Pokémon Go:
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Nihilego: Acid/Sludge Bomb
- Dialga: Metal Claw/Iron head
- Excadrill: Metal Claw/Iron head
- Zacian: Metal Claw/Iron Head
- Genesect: Metal Claw/Magnet bomb
- Roserade: Poison jab/Sludge bomb
- Jirachi: Charge beam/Doom desire
- Gengar: Lick/Sludge Bomb
- Deoxys: Poison Jab/Zap cannon
- Darkrai: Snarl/Sludge bomb
- Toxic roak: Poison jab/Sludge bomb
- Salazzle: Poison jab/Sludge wave
- Scolipede: Poison jab/Sludge bomb
- Bisharp: Metal claw/Iron head
- Victreebel: Acid/Sludge bomb
- Vileplume: Acid/Sludge bomb
- Mewtwo: Confusion/ Psystrike
These are the best movesets and counters available to effectively defeat Zacian during battle raids in Pokémon Go.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Zacian counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!