Rebel Riders is a vehicle PVP action game. From the house of King, the game shows how a group of misfit toys set up a secret underground battle club in the streets of New York after being fed up with being mistreated by their owners. Starting from disgruntled teddy bears to high-tech action figures, users can unlock every rebel rider and upgrade their favorite vehicle to battle it out in thrilling PVP combat arenas, all over New York City. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Rebel Riders. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support service team of Rebel Riders.
The game has recently been soft-launched in select regions. Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and issues relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs.
How to Contact Rebel Riders customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the official support website of King. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Rebel Riders customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
As of now, there are only two ways to contact the customer support team of Rebel Riders. Players can either contact via the official support website or reach out to the Developers at King directly, via social media handles. We will update this space once they add the in-game support option.
How to Contact via Rebel Riders Official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Rebel Riders and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
Accessing the FAQ Section
- Visit the game’s official website here. It will redirect you to the FAQ & Support Website of King Games.
- You will find that the Developers have already answered a lot of Frequently Asked Queries of every game that comes from this Developer house, on this page. To read the answers to those, you simply need to scroll down till you find Rebel Riders from the list of games and tap on the hyper-linked FAQ word beside it. It would redirect you to the FAQ section of this Game.
- To find the solutions to your issue, you may filter the results by typing out some keywords from your issue in the Search Bar. You must visit the FAQ section before contacting the Support team as it is likely that you will find your exact issue here.
Contacting the Support Team
- If your issue still persists or is something different, you need to contact the Support Team. To do so, visit the contact us page on the game’s website here.
- This would redirect you to the Ticket Raising Page of King Games. You would be asked for the following inputs:
- The language in which you want to communicate.
- Your Email ID.
- Full Name.
- Choose a Game (Choose Rebel Riders from the drop-down list).
- Choose a Topic (The Topic or Subject of your Query).
- A Detail Description of your issue for better assistance.
- Once you have entered all the inputs, you need to tap on the checkbox below for Security Checking.
- Finally, tap on the Submit button to successfully submit a Ticket. The Developer Team will get in touch with you in the email provided by you, within 48 hours. Make sure to check your Spam Folder as well during this period. You can do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. You can reach out to the team at @rebelridersgame, which is the official Twitter Handle of Rebel Riders. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries. You can navigate to the game’s Discord Server from the in-game home screen. Just tap on the Discord logo when you find it.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Rebel Riders customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.