With the upcoming Afk Arena 1.31 Update, a new hero is also introduced to the game. Skriath, the Wise One. Blazefury, the new Skin for Brutus, has also been introduced and been discussed since the event started. Let’s talk about them.
New Mauler Hero: Skriath, The Wise One
Skriath is the new Intelligent Mauler Hero, a Mage doing AoE damage and supporting his allies.
- Desert Vortex: Skriath summons a sand vortex that appears in the centre of the enemy formation which persists for 5 seconds. The vortex has an AoE radius which continuously pulls in enemies, dealing 70% damage per second to all enemies that are trapped in its grasp.
- Lv. 2: Damage increased by up to 75%.
- Lv. 3: Damage increased by up to 80%.
- Death from Above: Skriath causes large rocks to fall upon an enemy target’s head, dealing 160% AoE damage to them and any nearby enemies.
- Lv. 2: Damage increased by up to 170%.
- Lv. 3: Damage increased by up to 180%.
- Lv. 4: Damage increased by up to 185%.
- Sandstorm: Skriath creates “Sandstorm” which lasts for 12 seconds. The sandstorm reduces the Accuracy of all enemies by 100 points and Haste by 25 while they are standing within the sandstorm.
- Lv. 2: Skriath deals 20% more damage to enemies that are standing within the sandstorm.
- Lv. 3: Duration is extended up to 15 seconds.
- Critical Insight: Raises allies’ Crit Ratings by 0.5 points per second until a maximum of 20 points is reached.
- Lv. 2: Max limit of Crit Ratings is increased to 20 points.
- Lv. 3: Raises Crit Ratings by 0.8 points per second.
Signature Item Skill: Boulder Blast
Each time Skriath deals a Critical Strike to an enemy target, large rocks fall down on them, dealing 50% AoE damage to them and any nearby enemies. This ability is unable to deal with critical damage itself and can only target the same enemy once every 3 seconds.
- [+10 Unlocks] Damage increased by up to 70%
- [+20 Unlocks] Damage increased by up to 90%
- [+30 Unlocks] During a “Sandstorm”, all enemies are dealt 2% of their current health value per second as damage.
Description: A powerful sceptre that symbolises wisdom and power. Only the true Mauler chieftain may wield it.
New Skin for Brutus: Blazefury
You are currently able to obtain this skin by completing the third stage of the current event, Assembly of Heroes. Collect 150 epic heroes. This skin will change the way Brutus will look like, he will now wear some badass armour.
The skin is also coming with stats improvements. HP +2%
Lilith has removed the skin as per request by the players.
More skins in the future
Since this new addition, there will definitely be more skins coming our way. Some people are discussing new speculation about the next skin, for Skreg. It is used in one of the ads, so it might be a possibility, but there is no confirmation about it. You can join the discussion here.