Clash Quest, one of the three games recently announced by Supercell, is now live in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Iceland. If you’re in one of these places, go ahead and download it from the Play Store or the App Store. However, if you’re not in one of these locations but want to get your hands on the game, we’ve got you covered with ways to download Clash Quest for both Android and iOS.
Clash Quest is a turn-based strategy game based on the Clash universe. For more information on the game, check this detailed article.
How to download Clash Quest (APK) on Android
Please follow the below mentioned process to download and play Clash Quest on your android device.
- First off, you’ll need a Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, or Icelandic Google Play account
- To get one, you can use a VPN. We suggest TunnelBear VPN
- Install the VPN and connect to the Norway region
- Now create a Norwegian Google Play account
- Go to Google Play and search for Clash Quest. Or you can directly click here
- Install the game and keep the VPN on until the installation completes
- You can turn off VPN now and play Clash Quest on Android
How to download Clash Quest on iOS
To install and enjoy Clash Quest on your iPhone or iPad, follow the below mentioned process,
- Go to the App Store and sign out of your current Apple ID.
- Click on Sign In and choose the option which allows you to create a new Apple ID.
- Fill in Norway as your region and then fill in the rest of the details. Then, click “Next”
- Fill in the rest of the details required
- Select “None” as the Payment Method
- Fill in the verification code you received in your email
- Now you have access to the Norwegian App Store. Just search for Clash Quest and then download the game.