Call of Duty Mobile Season 2: Day of Reckoning was out on March 10th, 2021, and has been in full swing since then with lots of events, rewards, and more. Moreover, the developers have now announced that the much-anticipated Zombies mode will be making a return in the latest COD Mobile update in China with a Global version release later this year. And to put a cherry on the cake, Activision has launched a new COD Mobile Public Test Server for Android devices. This Test server specifically focuses on the various weapon balance changes set to roll out in-game in the future.
Download and play the new COD Mobile Public Test Server
This test server begins on March 30th (PT). Moreover, this test server is now available for Android devices only. Here’s how to download the new COD Mobile test server on Android devices.
- Download the APK file for Android devices by clicking here.
- Once the download is complete, click on install.
- Allow installation from unknown sources if you are installing anything from outside the store for the first time.
- Now you can play the new Call of Duty Mobile Public Test Server.
Now, before downloading the new Call of Duty Mobile Public Test Server, there are some points that must be gone through:
- The file size is 2.0 GB
- Keep in mind that in this test build, Activision only allows the first 30,000 – 40,000 players to enter into the Public Test Server. So make sure you hurry up a little if you want to save yourself a spot on the Test server.
- All information and player data collected during this test will be deleted
Main Features of COD Mobile new Public Test server
The key objectives of this test server is to have a check through the weapon balance changes set to roll out in-game in future. Here’s what changes are set to be tested for each weapon type in this test server.
- SMG – Strengthen close-range position through damage and mobility, while optimizing bullet trajectory to ensure viability at other distances.
- ASSAULT – Strengthen the range and accuracy to ensure a superior combat range of 15-30 meters. Improve weapon differentiation in terms of bullet trajectory, handling, and recoil.
Hope you find this COD Mobile new Public test server article helpful. Drop your opinions in the comments section below. Also, feel free to ask any questions related to this. We’ll make sure to reply to everyone.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter and Google News for quick updates.
I tried the test build and it took me back to the weapon basics, which made me feel like a noob lol