The action intensifies in Call Of Duty Mobile as the battle moves from “In Deep Water” to “The Heat”. Pack your bags and get ready to turn up the heat in COD Mobile Season 6. After an action-packed COD Mobile Season 5 2021, it’s time for the sixth Season – The Heat. Season 6 brings the Zombies back to the forefront of things with new maps, operators, weapon blueprints, and more. So without further ado, let’s go over the details to look forward to with this COD Mobile Season 6 2021: The Heat update.
- COD Mobile Season 6 2021: Battle Pass
- COD Mobile Season 6 2021: New Ranked Season
- COD Mobile Season 6 2021: New Seasonal Challenges rewards
- COD Mobile Season 6 2021: Multiplayer
- COD Mobile Season 6 2021: Battle Royale
- The Zombies return in the Undead Siege mode
- Clan Wars update
- Adjustments and Optimizations
- When will COD Mobile Season 6 2021 start
COD Mobile Season 6 2021: Battle Pass
The In Deep Water Battle Pass for this season features 50 tiers of new free and premium content including a new operator skill, new assault rifle, characters, COD Points, and more. The new Battle Pass will be available from July 30th, 5 PM PDT alongside the rest of the update.
Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic Characters: Rosa – Double Agent, Price – The Captain, Soap – Takedown, Domino – Revolutionary
- Epic Weapon Blueprints: ICR-1 – Blood Money, DLQ33 – Black Market, MX9 – Stone Serpent, HG40 – All Angles
- Other Rewards: Calling Card – Escape in Style, new Charm, Emote – Juggle and Shoot.
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New Scorestreak: Swarm. It calls in a swarm of Hunter Killer Drones to circle the map to attack enemy players. Further, the drones continue to kill spawning players as long as there are drones still present. The drones are visible in the sky throughout the map during the duration of the scorestreak, appearing as orange lights circling the map.
They function entirely like normal Hunter Killer drones, attacking any players and air support they see. The Swarm can take down any hostile scorestreak with ease, as there are many Hunter Killer Drones available to target enemy scorestreaks. This scorestreak will be unlocked on reaching Tier 14.
- New Base Weapon: MX9. The MX9 is a middling SMG that boasts mostly average characteristics. Its time-to-kill is about average for the submachine gun category, enabling it to edge out most assault rifles in close quarters with sufficient accuracy. Moderate damage coupled with a high rate of fire enables this weapon to win most engagements in close quarters.
However, beyond close range, the MX9’s recoil has a tendency to pull the sights off target and can be difficult to control. This limits the weapon’s effective range to strictly close quarters, although the weapon may win medium-range engagements in certain scenarios.
- Other Rewards: Calling Card – Rugged, AK-47 – Epiphany, and more
COD Mobile Season 6 2021: New Ranked Season
The new Series starts from July 2021 and will end in the month of September 2021. Here are the rewards that players will get throughout the new ranked series.
- Epic Weapon Blueprint: CR-56 AMAX – Street Venom (earned at Master I in Multiplayer)
- New Epic Soldier: Lerch – Penalty Kick (earned at Master III in Battle Royale)
- Epic Frame and Calling Card
COD Mobile Season 6 2021: New Seasonal Challenges rewards
- New Basic Weapon – Rytec AMR. This is an anti-vehicle sniper rifle that can cause a lot of damage to vehicles in Battle Royale mode. It is equipped with the unique 25*9mm Thermite 5-R mag and 25×59mm Explosive 5-R mag and can kill opponents in one shot at close range.
- New Melee Weapons: Machete, Wrench
COD Mobile Season 6 2021: Multiplayer
New Maps – Slums and Stacks
Two new maps are instore for players on the test server. These are Slums from Call of Duty Black OPS 2 and Stacks from Call of Duty Modern Warfare. These two maps will be coming in the multiplayer mode of the game.
Slums is a new compact map featuring streets, buildings, parks, and alleys, for players to experience a full range of combat modes from street battles to sniper duels. You can play Team Deathmatch, Domination, Search and Destroy, Hardpoint, 10v10 Team Deathmatch, 10v10 Domination on this map.
Stacks is a new map in the Multiplayer mode where soldiers must be careful of enemies approaching from both near and far, and protect themselves with bunkers. You can play Gunfight and Duel on this map.
New Mode – Face Off
The Face Off playlist allows players to play 3v3 Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint matches on the game’s Gunfight maps. Scorestreaks are disabled and in Domination capture, times are quicker, and time limits and score limits are shorter. You can play this mode on the Reclaim, Stack, Cage, King, and Pine maps.
COD Mobile Season 6 2021: Battle Royale
New vehicle – Muscle Car
The Muscle Car is a brand new powerful two-seater vehicle with a streamlined body that enables players to burn up the road. Upon its arrival in the game, It will be the 3rd fastest car in the game, behind the Motorbike and ATV.
The Zombies return in the Undead Siege mode
While the Zombies’ experience in COD Mobile has already been exciting, it is about to get leveled up with the upcoming arrival of a new game mode – Undead Siege. Deploy with your squad to the Isolated map, where you must survive against the undead over a period of five days and five nights.
Moreover, you have to scavenge for supplies and equipment during the day, and when the sun goes down, fight for your life against wave after wave of zombies as they attempt to dismantle your mobile base. You have to use turrets, guns, and teamwork to defeat the horde as they grow stronger and more numerous. Earn 25+ grindable rewards by progressing in this new Zombies mode. This will be including highlights like the Shorty — Aether Machine Weapon Blueprint and a Zombified Tank Dempsey Operator Skin.
You will need to complete tasks in the new mode and in Multiplayer and Battle Royale to earn irradiated and regular ore, which is mined for the invaluable Aether. Earn the most Aether by playing Undead Siege and earn rewards like the FR .556 — Undead Watcher as well as a Zombified Edward Richtofen Operator Skin.
Clan Wars update
New rewards have been added to clan stores in this Clan Wars update. A new Firebreak Operator Skin with equippable aesthetic items and the RUS-79U – Cagebreaker Weapon Blueprint is available. Players can now view detailed information of clans, including clan trophies and historical performance. Clan leaders are now able to rename clans through name change cards that have been added to the clan store.
The Chat board now includes a ‘Recruit’ button. Clan leaders can also send detailed clan information to chat channels. The message board has been added to Clan War maps. Moreover, you can click on the chat bar in Clan War to open the message board, and leave a message for your clanmates and foes!
Adjustments and Optimizations
- DR-H: Without any attachment: Slight adjustments to bullet spread, 25 Round OTM Mag: Decreased ADS time, 30 Round OTM Mag: increase movement speed increase ADS movement speed
- AK117: Without any attachment: Enhance hip fire accuracy, OWC Marksman: Decrease vertical recoil – Decrease horizontal recoil, MIP Extended Light Barrel: Decrease ADS time, YKM Integral Suppressor: Decrease ADS time 40 Round Extended Mag: Increase movement speed – Decrease reload time 48 Round, Extended Mag ： – Increase movement speed – Decrease reload time
- MK2：.30-30 Ammo – Increased head part Damage multiplier
- Striker: Without any attachment: Increase Damage Range – Increase reload speed – Slightly increase ADS Bullet Spread
Operator skill, Scorestreak and Secondary weapon adjustment
- Bull Charge: Increase the energy consumed every time you hit the enemy
- Scorestreaks adjustment – Hawk X3: limit the lifting angle of the machine gun, decrease the duration, reduce the flying speed
- Thermite: Decreased the burn damage slightly, decreased the duration of the speed reducing effect, decreased the explosion range slightly
- Axe: Slightly decreased the damage range and the time to land a hit
- Baseball Bat: Slightly decreased the damage range and the time to land a hit
- Sickle: Slightly increased the damage range
Map and Mode related optimizations
- Meltdown: Domination mode adjustment. Adjusted location of point B in Meltdown for gameplay experience and balance
- Crash: Hardpoint mode adjustment Adjusted location of the first hardpoint in Crash to helicopter wreckage for better gameplay experience
- Shoot house: Optimized color of scenes in Shoot house
- Aniyah Incursion: Indoor effect optimization – Optimized indoor lighting and reflection effects Coastal Upgraded the appearance of the police car in Coastal to be more aligned with the scenes
- Throwing props: Players can split Lethal and Tactical items into two separate buttons in Settings
- Throwables: When Fast Throw Grenade is on, there will be a new function of displaying throw trajectory if the grenade button is pressed and held
- Throwables: If the player is killed when he is holding a triggered frag grenade, the grenade will not explode immediately but will fall to the ground and explode when charging time runs out.
- Operator Skill: The charging progress will be displayed. All energy will be refunded when dying during activation of the Operator Skill. A majority of energy will also be refunded when dying shortly after activation of the Operator Skill, if the skill was not used. Neither refund applies to Gravity Spikes.
- Scorestreaks: Players can configure multiple sets of scorestreaks in Loadout, but once scores are obtained in game, the current scorestreaks cannot be changed even if the Loadout is switched.
- Icons in mini map optimized: Info icons (such as teammate, enemy location, scorestreaks etc.) in the mini map will change in size based on the player’s location, and enemies’ altitude information will also be displayed above their red dots in the mini map.
- Optimized the performance of the Thermite Reload, which can now cause burning damage to enemies within range.
- Fixed a bug where player can use the function of one click to ADS and fire continuously (and the fire rate limit is also broken) when using arctic.50 Pine Collision BUG in Pine
- Abnormal collision of a tree in Pine Terminal is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where a flowerpot could cause a player to get stuck and players could cause damage through walls in the Terminal map
- Standoff Scene BUG in Standoff: Abnormal display of the fountain in Standoff fixed
- Suldal Harbor Scene BUG in Suldal Harbor: Missing oil drum in a corner of Suldal Harbor fixed
Vehicle related optimizations
- Added the function of customized Vehicle operation: Added a separate setting for Vehicle in Settings, where players can customize their preferred vehicle operation mode, and size and position of buttons in each operation mode.
- Balance adjustment of Vehicle: Reduce the speed of Snowboard when the player skates in non – snow areas
- The option to unfold Wingsuit by default – if the setting is on, the Wingsuit will unfold at a certain altitude, and if the setting is off, it requires another click to unfold the Wingsuit Sound visualization in mini map.
- The player can choose to display the location of the sound or its direction
- Two modes of parachuting are available – sliding the screen to turn by default, or sliding the screen to view surroundings which allows movements to be more natural.
- New icon above the airdrop box in scenes
- New icon above the BR Class machine in scenes
- Sound prompt: Added new prompt of “display the direction of the sound source”, which can be switched on/off in: Setting->Basic->BR Mode
- Sound prompt: Added function of displaying sound prompt on the main screen, which can be turned on/off in Setting->Basic->BR Mode.
- Added light effects to the 3 kinds of supply boxes in the map, and optimized sound effect of opening boxes
- Added corresponding special effects to Legendary weapons and custom loadout weapons with Legendary or Mythic skins on the ground.
- Bug fixed: Fixed wrong display of smoke trail on foot when parachuting
- Players can adjust zoom on the mini-map, and the mini-map now supports centralization and rotation.
- New feature: the player can configure and save 2 different settings
- Sensitivity sharing function: Players can upload their own sensitivity settings to the cloud. Also they can generate codes to share with other players. Others can preview and copy the same settings.
- Added sliding tackle prompt: With the setting enabled, the crouch icon will switch to the sliding tackle icon when the player can make a sliding tackle.
- Added the ability for teammates to be visible with the setting is enabled, the player can see teammate locations
- Multiplayer: New season and new rewards. Optimized quality of shared ranked pictures. The accuracy of the strength evaluation on MP Rank teams optimized
- Battle Royale: New season and new rewards. Optimized BR matching mechanism to reduce understaffed situations when players are playing in duos or quads. Strengthened the detection and punishment of negative behaviors in BR
When will COD Mobile Season 6 2021 start
The new season will start on July 29th, 2021 and the battle pass season will begin on July 30th, 2021. We hope you enjoy season 6 2021 of COD Mobile!
We hope you find this COD Mobile Season 6 2021 article helpful. Then, please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.