It’s not been long since Genshin Impact has deployed the version 1.5 update. Leaks and speculations for Patch 1.6 have already started. The Genshin Impact community looks more excited for all the upcoming things in the game which can’t be measured. To give the fans of Genshin Impact a look into the future, we are here with a round-up of all the leaks of events that are about to take place in the patch 1.6 update of Genshin Impact. One must also remember to take these with a grain of salt as Mihoyo can change anything they want. We won’t waste any more of your time and get straight to the latest leaks.
The Mystical Skiff Challenge
The Mystical Skiff challenge name is probably just a placeholder for now. We don’t know whether the name of this event will be changed during the actual deployment of the Patch 1.6 update. The Mystical Skiff challenge has been divided into Seaborne and Airborne Portions. Players will have to start from Point A and reach Point B avoiding numerous amount of obstacles in the way. They will be rewarded at the end of the race by the amount of time taken to complete the race and the amount of wave splitter insignias collected.
Sudden Endless Battle
In the Sudden Endless Battle challenge, there will be seven stages of timed challenges in the Archipelago region with three difficulty levels. Stack and maintain attack buffs by doing these following tasks.
- Killing berserker mobs
- Using Harpastum to hit
- Momentum Discs
Discs spawn randomly and disappear in 15 seconds, if they are not hit.
Windborne Martial Legend
Windborne Martial Legend challenges are similar to the hypostatic symphony challenge, with enhanced bosses. Players will have to choose options that are similar to that present in the Hypostatic symphony. They have to beat the boss for the set of points. Every time you could exceed targeted points, you can receive rewards. The event will last for seven days. Here is the boss rotation for the event.
- Day 1 and 4: Wargame: Ancient Rock Drake (Primogeovishap)
- Day 2 and 5: Lament: Bitter Hate (Oceanid)
- Day 3 and 6: Battlesong: IngeniousImpermanence (Maguu Kenki)
- Day 7: Windborne Triple Crown (All 3)
Magical Ball All Stars
Magical Ball All Stars will be a new event that is inspired by ping-pong. Players have to play a game with a machine. The machine will be in front and players will have to hit the ball back. At this point in time, there’s little known about this mode. We can do surely say that all of these events will have a good amount of rewards and primogems to compensate players who take part in them.
Last but not the least, our final leak will talk about the most-awaited character of Patch 1.6? Is it Klee or Kazuha? Let us know in the comments below which one will you be saving for. As for what the leaks would portray, Klee will have a rerun banner. Interestingly, the Pyro/catalyst 4-star Yanfei had just released a handful of days ago, making her only the second catalyst user to also wear a Pyro Vision on Genshin Impact’s roster. Kazhua’s banner will be second in the patch. Kazhua’s story quest will link us to Inazuma and reveal the first few islands of Inazuma. With Kazuha’s release, we will also be receiving a new 5-star sword Freedom – Sworn, and a 4-star catalyst called Dodoco Tales. Concluding these Genshin Impact leaks, we will have a look at the new character of Kazuha.
Genshin Impact patch 1.6 update leaked character – Kazuha
Kazuha is a 5-star Anemo single hand sword user. A wandering samurai from Inazuma, Kazuha is currently with Liyue’s Crux Fleet. A gentle and carefree soul whose heart hides a great many burdens.
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact. If this Plunging Attack is triggered by Chihayafuru, it will be converted to Plunging Attack: Ranran Haishi.
- Plunging Attack: Ranran Haishi: When a Plunging Attack is performed using the effects of the Elemental Skill Chihayafuru, Plunging Attack DMG is converted to Anemo DMG and will create a miniature wind tunnel via a secret technique that pulls nearby objects and opponents in.
Elemental Skill: Chihayafuru
It is used to unleash a secret technique of fierce with the rushing wind. It pulls objects and opponents towards Kazuha’s current position. Before launching the opponents within the AoE, it is used to deal with Anemo DMG, lifting Kazuha into the air on a rushing wind current. Within 10s of being in mid-air due to the effects of Chihayafuru, Kazuha can unleash a particularly powerful Plunging Attack known as Ranran Haishi, maintaining a mid-air state. Press Mode can be used in mid-air.
Hold: It charges up before unleashing greater Anemo DMG over a larger AOE than Press Mode.
Elemental Burst – Manyou no lttou
The ultimate Garyu technique is a single slash, which is akin to a coming storm that deals AoE Anemo DMG. The Blade’s passage will leave behind a field named “Ruka Akino”. This deals AoE Anemo DMG at set intervals to opponents within it.
Elemental Absorption: If Ruka Akino comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, it will deal some additional elemental DMG of that type. Elemental Absorption may only occur once when used.
- Matsukaze Karyuu: It has the ability to decrease the sprinting Stamina Consumption for your own party members by 20%. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the same effects.
- Weathering Blade: If Chihayafuru comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro while being used, Elemental Absorption will occur during this Chihayafuru and it will deal an additional 200% DMG of that elemental type, which will be considered Plunging Attack DMG. Elemental Absorption may only occur once per use of Chihayafuru.
- Windsong Poetics: Upon triggering a Swirl reaction, Kaedehara Kazuha will grant teammates a 0.03% Elemental DMG Bonus to their corresponding Element for every point of Elemental Mastery he has for 8s. Bonuses for different elements obtained through this method can co-exist.
New Character Skins
Skins and costumes in Genshin Impact were speculated from time to time every update but it seems like miHoYo finally listened to fans and there are leaks of Jean and Barbara Summer-themed skins/costumes.
The way to obtain these skins/costumes has not been known yet, it could be through Events or via the shop. These are the new Genshin Impact character skin leaks as reported via Project Celestia and should be arriving with this upcoming Patch 1.6 Update
What are your thoughts on the Genshin Impact Patch 1.6 Update Leaks? Mention your thoughts in the comment section below!