Scopely, one of the fastest-growing mobile-first video game companies, today announced the release of Kingdom Maker, an original free-to-play strategic game. Scopely’s diversified games portfolio now includes a large multiplayer (MMO) experience. Global Worldwide created Kingdom Maker, which was subsequently developed in collaboration with Scopely. With comprehensive customization, player-driven narratives, and epic combat, the game immerses players in an unorthodox, witty medieval experience. The game is now available on Android and iOS.
Experience a combination of strategy, RPG, and simulation in Kingdom Maker
Kingdom Maker welcomes players to a hilarious, stylized universe where they can rule their way, combining real-time strategy (RTS), role-playing, and simulation gaming. Players will construct a royal bloodline, engage in war, flirt with the drama of romance, and participate in the intricacies of politics as they act out their medieval fantasies. Kingdom Maker” joins Scopely’s portfolio of award-winning strategy games Star Trek Fleet Command and MARVEL Strike Force.
Kingdom Maker is a spin on real-time fighting experiences where players can protect and grow their empires. It has all of the key aspects of modern strategy games with additional twists, such as:
- Noble Families: Players create their own dynasty. The Player’s nobles can be used for combat, dungeon exploration, romance, and mischief.
- Real-Time Massive Battles: Battle until the defending city falls or attackers run out of expendable peasants. Every battle can be seen by the entire community and anyone can join.
- City Building: Construct and upgrade massive walls and dozens of unique buildings to form a kingdom that generates resources, troops, items, people, and power.
- Territory Control: Conquer territory in a massive world; control strategic points from capital cities to trading posts to gate cities.
- Customizable Armies: Develop commanders and recruit champions to lead the charge, and earn powerful equipment to power up battalions to gain a winning edge.
- Alliances: Rally friends under a shared banner, and pursue complete and absolute domination. Or do something boring, like strike a peace accord or trade goods for the prosperity of the people.
Scopely is keeping up with the future of gaming
Scopely’s ongoing momentum and commitment to the future of play includes partnerships with web3 innovators like Animoca Brands, IndiGG, and Polygon, as well as game studios around the world like Burlingame Studios, Pixel Toys, and Tag Games, as well as transformative acquisitions of strong game-making teams and businesses like GSN Games.