Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.54 Update is live on the Advanced Server of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB). After introducing 3 new heroes of Xavier, Melissa, Yin, and Edith in a few updates, the developers at MOONTON Games are now focusing on a number of balance changes and adjustments to make the gameplay experience better for the players. There will be a number of Hero adjustments, Battlefield adjustments, System adjustments, and many more., which will be coming with the 1.6.54 Update. Alongside these changes, there will be a number of free weekly heroes.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.54 Update: Hero Adjustments
Immobilization effect from Xavier’s Passive is being removed, as it didn’t work well with his other skills. The other skills are being optimized, in the meantime.
- The skill will no longer slow and immobilize nearby enemies.
- The calculations of how skill cooldowns are calculated at the end of the Transcendence state is optimized. (Buff)
- Mystic Bullet’s flying speed is increased.
- Channelling time has been slightly increased.
- New Effect: The expansion also deals damage , which is twice the amount of the initial damage.
- Base width has been increased, width in the Transcendence state has been reduced.
- Channelling time is slightly increased.
- Cooldown Reduction in Transcendence State: 4s >> 8s
The previous adjustments of the last update is being fine-tuned, as we believe we are on the right track.
- Base Physical Attack: 103 >> 115
- Base Defense: 16 >> 18
- HP Growth: 143 >> 148
- Cooldown: 8-6.5 s >> 7.5 s
- An issue has been fixed where the Attack Speed increased was different than stated.
- Dash speed is slightly increased.
- New Effect: When Muddles is bound to an enemy, the button below the Basic Attack button will change. During such an event, players can tap the button to attack Muddles, when it is in the attack range, dealing half the damage to the bound enemy.
It is to be noted that, this is an advanced feature that is only recommended, when there are no other enemies within Melissa’s basic attack range.
- Continuous Damage: 100-180 + 20% Magic Power >> 50-90 + 10% Magic Power
- The recommended builds and emblems which gives Melissa higher Physical Lifesteal for early-game fights is being optimized.
The developers at MOONTON Games believe that nerfing Beatrix’s early game performance, while slightly buffing the late game was the right move. In this patch update, Renner’s damage is being lowered in the late game.
Renner: 360%-570% Physical Attack (+15% Per Level) >> 360%-535% Physical Attack (+12.5% Per Level)
The following adjustments have already been applied in the previous version:
- Renner: 125 + 500% At All Levels >> 360%-570% Physical Attack (+15% Per Level)
- Bennett: 70 + 280% At All Levels >> 180-320% Physical Attack (+10% Per Level)
- Wesker: 75 + 150% Physical Attack At All Levels >> 125%-195% Physical Attack (+5% Per Level)
- Nibiru: 65% Physical Attack At All Levels >> 50%-67.5% Physical Attack (+1.25% Per Level)
Diggie’s durability iis being slightly upped along with his early game damage. His stack loss is being lowered upon death.
- Base HP: 2351 >> 2468
- Base Physical Defense: 16 >> 20
- Base Damage: 400-600 >> 500-600
- Passive Stacks: 100 >> 60
- Shield: 400-700>> 600-900
Karrie’s strength is being improved in the early laning phase.
- Base Damage: 250-375 >> 300-375
- Base Damage Bonus: 90% Extra Physical Attack >> 90% Total Physical Attack
- Continuous Damage Bonus: 20% Extra Physical Attack >> 20% Total Physical Attack
Gloo’s strength is being further nerfed to keep it around the balance line.
- Damage Reduction Per Stack: 10% >> 8%
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.54 Update: Weekly Free Heroes
8 Free Heroes [ Starting from 01/28/2022 05:01:00 (Server Time) to 02/04/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time) ]
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes
What are your thoughts on the Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.54 Update? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!