Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.68 Update is live on the Advanced Server of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB). After introducing 3 new heroes of Xavier, Melissa, and Yin, for a few consecutive patch updates, the developers at MOONTON Games have focused on a number of hero adjustments and a few changes for a number of updates, make the gameplay experience better for the players. After working on a Revamped Faramis in the last Advanced Server Patch Update, the developers have now introduced the new hero Julian, who is a Fighter/Mage.
The latest hero introduced as a member of Forsaken Light, Julian is a unique hero with no ultimate ability. He will be released in the Original Server after the release of Xavier and players can’t wait to try him in the Advanced Server. Let us explore him and more about Patch 1.6.68 Update in detail.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.68 Update: New Hero Julian
The 116th hero in Mobile Legends, Julian makes up for his ultimate with his enhanced skills and abilities. One of the most interesting heroes to be a part of the Forsaken of Light, Julian enters the Mobile Legends Advanced Server. With his unique abilities and skills, Julian will make a great difference on the MOBA battlefield. Let us break down his abilities and stats in detail.
Passive – Smith’s Legacy (Buff)
After casting two different skills, Julian enhanced his third skill. Casting the enhanced skill makes all his skills go on a 6 s cooldown and empowers his Basic attacks within the next 5 s. Each empowered Basic Attack deals 75 (+100% Total Physical ATK) (+50% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage and pulls the target towards Julian. Julian can upgrade each of his skills to Lvl. 5
Skill 1 – Scythe
CD – 5.0
Julian hurls a flying scythe in the target direction, dealing 500/550/600/650/700 (+80% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies along the way and slowing them by 30% for 1 s. The scythe disappears upon hitting a non-minion enemy.
CD – 5.0
Julian hurls enhanced scythes in the target direction, dealing 500/550/600/650/700(+80% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies along the way and slowing them by 50% for 1 s. Upon hitting a non-minion enemy or reaching the maximum distance, the scythes will continue to fly at a lower speed, dealing 250/275/300/325/350 (+40% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage every 0.3 s to nearby enemies (up to 9 times).
Skill 2 – Sword
CD – 5.0
Julian summons a flying sword and dashes in the target direction, dealing 300/330/360/390/420 (+48% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies along the way.
CD – 5.0
Julian summons a large number of flying swords and sashes in the target direction, dealing 150/165/180/195/210 (+24% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage every 0.1 s to enemies along the way (up to 9 times). After a short delay, he’ll reappear at the farthest end.
Skill 3 – Chain
CD – 5.0
Julian casts chains at the target location, dealing 200/220/240/260/280 (+32% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies hit after a short delay and immobilizing them for 1.2 s.
CD – 5.0
Julian casts chains at the target location, dealing 100/110/120/130/140 (+16% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage every 0.2 s to enemies hit and slowing them down by 30 %. Enemies that are still in the area at the end of the skull duration will take 300/330/360/390/420 (+48% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage and be knocked airborne for 0.8 s.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.68 Update: Hero Revamps
Revamped Faramis (Nerfed)
Faramis’s sustainability is being reduced for his enemies.
- Extra Physical and Magic Defense: 50-100 >> 30-80
- Faramis no longer recovers HP when pulling enemies toward him.
- Cooldown: 10s >> 15s
- New Effect: Hitting an enemy hero reduces part of the skill’s cooldown.
- Extra HP: (40 + 6% Magic Power)% 6 HP >> 300-900 + (25 + 6% Magic Power)% HP
- Duration: 8s >> 6s
Revamped Akai (Buffed)
Revamped Akai’s Ultimate has been buffed which makes him viable in the EXP Lane and Jungle.
Damage: 350-500 + 80% Physical Attack >> 270-420 + 7% Max HP
- Duration: 3.5s >> 4s
- New Effect: Akai gradually increases his Movement Speed over the Ultimates duration and can change his position with his Skill 1.
Recommended builds have been optimized.
- New Recommended Lane: EXP Lane
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.68 Update: Weekly Free Heroes, New features
8 Free Heroes dated 03/25/2022 05:01:00 Server Time to 04/01/2022 05:00:00 Server Time
- Yu Zhong
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes
- A new feature was added that allows you to send gifts in batches.
- Now, a hero or skin of your choice can be displayed on the Profile screen. The favorite heroes and lanes are also displayed.
- Players can now send Emotes after death in matches.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.68 Update Creation Camp: Rating System, Optimizations and more
The custom gameplay of some players was seriously imbalanced. To improve the overall experience, a new Rating system has been added along with a few optimizations.
- Players should not try to use extreme configurations that will greatly affect the balance of the game, such as 100% cooldown reduction or 1000% damage.
- Gameplays can be liked or disliked.
- Excellent Gameplays and hosts with a number of likes will get featured in the lobby.
- The creators’ names along with his most-liked gameplay (Top 100 or so) will be added to the Popular tab for display.
- Voice Chat support to the lobby has been added.
- One can now invite players to your lobby via WhatsApp or Line.
- Gameplay configuration and attribute adjustments are now displayed in matches.
- Players can now modify the lobby password and name with ease during lobby creation.
- The logic of the Default button on the configuration screen is now being optimized. Now, it only affects the current screen.
- Max Cooldown Reduction (New): It allow players to adjust heroes’ max cooldown reduction.
- Max Attack Speed (New): It will now allow players to adjust heroes’ max attack speed.
What are your thoughts on the Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.68 Update? Are you excited about the arrival of Julian in MLBB? Let us know in the comment section below!