As Mobile Legends: Bang Bang continues to grow and expand its pool of heroes and Equipment, there will always be adjustments to be made to make the game fun and fair for all of its fans. While some heroes were given much-needed adjustments in this latest patch, the focus is still on improving the gameplay with improved and revamped Equipment. These changes are always live on the Advanced Server, and we can hope to see them applied for everyone on the Original Server soon. So, let us see what’s new with this Mobile Legends Patch update version 1.5.76.
New and Revamped Heroes
While technically not a total revamp, Alpha has been given a new form in the Advanced Server and will be looking to dominate as a Fighter once more. For his revamped version, his skills are given new visuals, and his Ultimate seems much more deadly and Crowd Control (CC) heavy now. His revamped version will be live on the Advanced Server for a short period as a trial.
Each time Alpha uses a skill, he summons Beta to attack and mark the target. Beta will launch laser strikes upon reaching 2 marks, each slowing the target. Beta’s first two laster strikes deal True Damage, and the final one is an AOE attack that deals True Damage.
Alpha slashes forward, dealing Physical Damage to enemies along the way and slows them. After the light wave is launched, Beta will follow its trace to strafe enemies, dealing Physical Damage.
After charging for a while, Alpha strikes forward in a fan-shaped area, dealing Physical Damage. Each hit restores HP. Then Beta scans the enemies within the area, dealing Physical Damage.
Alpha commands Beta to smash down at a set location, dealing Physical Damage and inflicting stun. At the same time, Alpha flies over to the area and deals Physical Damage to targets in his path, knocking them airborne towards his destination, and then smashing down to deal Physical Damage and slow them. After Alpha smashes down, Beta launches AOE strikes upon the target area, each dealing Physical Damage.
Roger has recently passed on his burning fighting spirit to Ruby to be more capable with her scythe. She is now nimbler than before and unleashes skills with ease. Her jumping abilities, however, have regressed due to her obsession with offensive tactics.
- Mana cost: 40 → 25
- Slightly reduced skill frontswing.
- Defense granted from each jump: 9 + (2.4* Hero Level) → 9 + 9(1* Hero Level)
Nana is growing ever more adept at controlling the magic power within her, and is better with her mana efficiency.
- Base Damage: 200-300 → 220-32-
- Mana cost: 65-115 → 50-75
- Reduced Molina’s chase duration, but slightly increased chase speed
- Mana Cost: 120 (All Levels) → 80-105
Diggie’s alarm has been in disrepair for years, but now it is even more prone to stop working.
- Reduced the chase duration of Diggie’s alarm, but slightly increased its chase speed.
In the previous patch, a shield was added to improve his chances of survival when using his Ultimate. Phoveus was deemed to be too hard to deal with in his Ultimate, and players found it hard to stay alive when casting his Ultimate multiple times. So, his Shield Bonus has been changed to improve his durability, but his Ultimate Damage has been reduced.
- Base Shield: 200-650 → 100-550
- Shield Bonus: 150% Magic Power → 60% Magic Power + 8% Max HP
- Base Shield: 300-500 → 150-350
- Shield Bonus: 100% Magic Power → 50% Magic Power + 6% Max HP
- Base Damage: 450-750 → 350-550
With the area of his passive reduced, Bane’s Poke capability in the Early Game has been reduced. The damage has been increased to balance that. Also, since he is still too strong with Magic Damage, the Skill 2 Damage Bonus is decreased.
- Damage: 130-165% Physical Attack → 144%-165% Physical Attack
Changed Skill Damage Increase: 175% → 150%
The Champ has been completely dominant in the Battlefield, especially with the tough Damage and CC output from his Ultimate. As a result, Paquito’s Ultimate Damage and CC duration have been nerfed, but his Skill 1 and Skill 2 Damage and Effects have been buffed to offset the changes.
Champ Stance Skill 1
- Shield Ratio: 110% → 120%
Champ Stance Skill 2
- Physical Attack Bonus for Damage: 180% → 192%
Champ Stance Ultimate
- Uppercut Damage: 600-900 +150% Physical Attack → 450-750 +120% Physical Attack
Broken during her release and instantly nerfed, Beatrix has been a long-forgotten Marksman since her debut in the Land of Dawn. These buffs and changes should be enough for her to make her comeback in her rightful place: on the battleground.
- Base Physical Attack: 100 → 105
- Physical Attack Growth: 7 → 10
Gloo’s Ultimate has a more gradual effect on the battle, so he will be given more opportunities to use it.
- Cooldown: 45s-35s → 55s-45s
- New Effect: If a nearby target dies, enter straight into a 10s cooldown.
- Movement Speed: 25% → 35%
Toppling Turrets not only grants the team rewards, but also the advantage to improve sight range and to invade the enemy. This advantage is a bit too strong, and is difficult for the defensive team to resist. As a result, the team rewards have been adjusted and more options are offered to the team under attack in such situations. Also, the amount of Gold gained gradually is increased, in order to balance the changes to the flow of combat that come with these changes.
- Gold gained: 5 every 2s → 6 every 2s
- Team Gold rewards for destroying Inner Turrets: 100 → 80
- Team Gold rewards for destroying Base Turrets: 150 → 100. EXP rewards have also been reduced slightly.
System Adjustments and Bug Fixes
- It is now possible to report players for misbehaviour once a match ends, through Profile → Match History.
- Fixed an issue where players that caused Invalid Matches due to their misbehaviour would not be penalized.
Are you excited about the latest Mobile Legends Patch Update 1.5.76? Let us know in the comment section below.