With this upcoming September 2022 Update in New State Mobile, the developers at Krafton have introduced major additions to the game, which consists of a new map of Akinta and a new weapon of AK Alfa. New weapon customization has been added, along with other gunplay updates to the existing weapons in the game. In addition to that, the developers have taken heed in introducing new in-game and out-of-game updates, along with a brand-new collaboration with Mclaren. Let us break down the September 2022 Update in New State Mobile in detail, which will include more items in the mix.
New State Mobile September 2022 Update: New map, weapon and more
New map: Akinta
The developers at Krafton have officially unveiled the new map of Akinta, which is strictly original, rather than an adaption of other maps from PUBG Mobile. The newest map from the futuristic battle royale will follow the original BR ruleset. This will include the features of Recruit, Drone and other regular familiar features like care packages.
Other introductions in Akinta
- Lv.4 Gear, which is previously seen in Bounty Royale, will no longer appear in the battle royale mode of Akinta.
- The new 5-seater electric vehicle of Vcab has been added exclusively for Akinta.
- Trams in Akinta will travel faster than the ones in Troi. It will operate on 6 different lines from Central to the outskirts of Akinta.
New weapon: AK Alfa
The new 7.62mm assault rifle, AK Alfa, has been added to the game. It possesses the highest damage per shot of all ARs in the game and can equip muzzle, scope, grip, and magazine attachments.
AK Alfa [C1]
The C1 attachment of the AK Alfa will see a Flash Suppressor Barrel, which will further increase the weapons’ damage, adding a flash hider effect. However, the muzzle shot in AK Alfa will no longer be useful. The overall recoil will also increase.
New State Mobile September 2022 Update: Gunplay updates and other updates
- Kar98 [C2] adds the Long Barrel, increasing muzzle velocity, while decreasing the vertical recoil control of the gun.
- Long-range damage for the following customized SMGs has been decreased:
- Vector [C1]
- PP-19 Bizon [C1]
- Tommy Gun [C1]
- UMP45 [C1]
- S1897 [C2] Slug now has greater muzzle velocity and better effective range.
- There are now more grenades that spawn with the Grenade Launcher, which increases from its previous 1.5 average to an average of 3.
- In addition, the weight of each grenade has been decreased from 12 to 9.
- The tutorial map has been changed from Troi to Akinta.
- When inhaling the gas of a Poison Grenade, the character now makes a coughing sound, when its breathing gauge starts to decrease.
- Sound effects for hits have been modified for all the characters in the game. There is also an additional sound effect for knocks, which has also been added.
- The 2-wheeler sports car, Mesta will now travel with an increased top normal and boosted speed. This is done, in combination with its faster overall speed.
- The Scouting Drone will now travel two times faster than before, rotating 1.5 times faster.
- The default map set in the lobby has been changed from Troi to Akinta.
- Troi (Extreme) and Erangel (Extreme) will be temporarily removed from public games for further refinement. These maps will still be accessible in Custom Matches.
- The appearance of the main lobby, store, upgrade, and collection have all been changed.
- The Bounty Royale from New State Labs is now available for all Survivors to enjoy.
- Players can now obtain the ‘Combat Expert’ achievement when reaching certain combat levels.
- On reaching combat level 50, players will be rewarded with the ‘Gunslinger’ title.
- Hot Time event will be applied to different maps on different days from the 22nd of September, 2022 till the 19th of October, 2022.
- Survivor Pass Vol.11 will feature Vanessa from the Mayhem faction.
- Players must complete weekly Story missions to obtain Vanessa’s outfit and appearance.
New State Mobile x McLaren collaboration
New State Mobile has entered into a second collaboration with McLaren. Players will now be able to obtain several exclusive rewards by completing McLaren collab missions, which will be introduced in this update.
That’s all for the New State Mobile September 2022 Update. Let us know in the comments below.