Path of Titans‘ closed beta test will start on July 27 for mobile devices, according to an announcement made today by Alderon Games. The cross-platform massively multiplayer survival game encourages players to take on the role of a dinosaur and grow from an egg to an adult in a diverse environment with 26 different dinosaur species, AI creatures, and up to 200 other human players. While avoiding death and modifying your dinosaur to suit your play style, explore a setting rich in natural happenings.
“The Founder’s Edition closed beta launch is an exciting milestone for us and the Path of Titans community,” says Matthew Cassells, co-founder of Alderon Games. “The addition of console platforms will bring a lot of new players into the game, and the addition of T-Rex hatchlings will make things very interesting around Panjura.”
Survive, explore, and thrive through lifecycle events in Path of Titans
Through lifecycle events and social gameplay, you will be able to survive, explore, and prosper. In Panjura, the first of several 8km x 8km maps, users of the Founder’s Edition can locate and construct a home cave. Key features of Path of Titans that you can enjoy in the closed beta test include:
- Massively Multiplayer: The huge, dynamic environment is filled with AI critters, quest zones, and caves set for you to create a home base, on servers for up to 200 players. Team up with players to take on challenges together or join friends in a herd for even larger, coordinated group efforts to take on the big in-game events! Or go it alone and carve your own path, how you survive is completely up to you.
- Character Customization: Unlock skins and alternate species of each dinosaur genus. Change the individual colors of your dinosaur character and apply alternate subtle markings. Choose between multiple species of your favorite dinosaur, each with unique visual characteristics. Create a creature unique to you!
- Questing and Events: Complete quests that encourage and reward immersive cooperation and unlock achievements to collect exclusive in-game content. Collect materials to build nests to sleep in, hunt various rare critters and PvP dinosaurs, forage for hidden plants, or defend your herd members, all while enduring natural world events that will shape the landscape around you.
- Attributes and Abilities: Spend points to alter your abilities and attacks to tailor your character to your preferred play style. Swap out one of your bite attacks for a claw attack or a tail swipe, or reduce your HP and damage in exchange for more stamina and faster movement.
- Swimming, Diving & Fishing: Submerge fully underwater and hunt for AI fish and avoid being chomped by prehistoric crocodiles. Lurk just under the surface and lunge out of the water to surprise unsuspecting prey. Traverse the complex redwood river system and explore the depths of the swampy lakes. Make the most of your environment to survive as a semi-aquatic hunter! Coming soon is Gondwa, a map of islands with extensive inland waterways, lagoons, and shoreline inlets. Home to your creatures of the air, land, and water!
- Modding: Community is important to any game, and the Path of Titans team recognizes the amount of passion and talent dinosaur enthusiasts have. Our game has powerful modding tools that will be free for anyone to download and use. With extensive documentation to guide modders, anyone will be able to upload their content for cross-platform cross-play gamers to enjoy.
Explore the open sandboxes through the extensive MMO side-questing for the menagerie of air, land, and sea dinosaurs, with rewards and incentives from egg to adult in the Path of Titans closed beta test. Rank up on official servers, on custom community servers, and move between linked servers with your favorite dinosaurs on solo and social pack adventures. Moreover, the game will support full cross-platform play on PC, mobile, consoles, Mac, and Linux in the beta.
Are you excited as Path of Titans will launch its closed beta test on July 27? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.