The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross received a new game update from Netmarble, a well-known creator and distributor of top-notch mobile games, that celebrates the New Year Festival 2023 with a plethora of new content, rewards, and a new playable character from The Seven Deadly Sins.
New Year Festival 2023 brings new character, Purgatory Meliodas in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
Fans of the anime will recognize the newest character [Cursed Shackles] Purgatory Meliodas. He joins the game as a Dark Attribute Hero. In the New Year Festival 2023 Poll Draw, players can unlock this new hero as well as many others. It comprises [Last Philosopher] Mage of Infinity Merlin, [Twisted Darkness] Berserk Estarossa, [Holy Warrior] Traitor Meliodas, and [Restored Memories] Elizabeth of Eternal Rebirth.
The latest addition [Cursed Shackles] Purgatory Meliodas is guaranteed at 900 miles. Other SSR heroes are assured at 300 and 600 miles.
The celebratory update also includes the New Year Festival 2023 Special Mission. It is a collection of five distinct tasks that players can accomplish individually or all at once to receive rewards. A New Year Festival 2023 poll ticket, growth materials, diamonds, and other special prizes are all part of the special task.
New Year Festival 2023 update features new in-game content and special events
Players can enjoy several other New Year 2023 update content and events including:
- New Year 2023 Lucky Raffle Drum: Players finishing a mission each day receive 3 chances to use a raffle drum. The first class receives 1,000 Diamonds and the global players have access to a total of 7,777,777 Diamonds.
- New Year 2023 Check-in Event: Up to 300 Diamonds are available for players who check-in for 28 days.
- New Year Festival 2023 Roulette Event: Players can receive an event costume, an event artifact, and [New Legend] Demon Meliodas as gifts by using special currency. They can acquire it by playing the game spring the wheel.
- New Year Festival 2023 Event Boss Parade: Every week, a different event boss will show up. It will give players the chance to acquire the unique event outfit, the event artifact, and additional Diamonds. Boss Malek will feature in the first week, followed by Bosses Kimara and Baruja in the second and third weeks, respectively.
- New Year 2023 Event Artifact Wish Draw: Earn existing event artifacts by participating in the Artifact Wish Draw for a chance to win an artifact card. The likelihood of winning an artifact card increases if three cards are registered in the wish list.
- Additional Content Updates: This update also includes the addition of Chapter 25.5 and new Holy Relics such as Wanderer Thonar and Foreign Swordsman Nanashi.
Are you excited about the New Year Festival 2023 celebration of The Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross? Let us know in the comments below!