On one hand in Apex Games, we have Legends who takes cover during mid-range combats, and then we have Bangalore, who blasts her enemies with her superpowers. Bangalore also has the capability to support the team at the same time. One of the best all-rounder Legends in Apex Legends Mobile, Anita Williams, fondly known as Bangalore, is a powerful soldier packed up with ploys, that makes her stand out from the rest. In this guide, we will go over Bangalore in Apex Legends Mobile, including his skills, perks, recommended teammates, finishers, and tips and methods for mastering it.
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other Apex Legends characters like Lifeline, Bloodhound, Octane, Wraith, Mirage, Pathfinder and Gibraltar. Therefore, players must make sure to check the past character guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Bangalore.
About Bangalore in Apex Legends Mobile
Bangalore is presently 38 years of age and her home world is Gridiron. Born into a military family where she, her parents, and her four older brothers all served in the IMC Armed Forces, Bangalore has been an exceptional soldier since she was young. Years ago, Anita and her brother Jackson were ordered to retrieve a mercenary fleet from the Outlands to aid in the IMC’s fight against the Militia.
However, their unit lost contact with IMC HQ and was ambushed on arrival. The squad scattered, but Jackson stayed behind to give his sister time to escape. Alone and with no way home, Anita put her training, extensive weapon knowledge and competitive spirit to work, by joining the Apex Games. Now, she fights to raise money for passage back to the IMC home base, where she hopes to reunite with what remains of her family.
Bangalore focuses on the attacking side of a team. Hence, her abilities elevate her overall performance, be it while attacking or while defending. We have mentioned below the use of each of her abilities in detail.
Passive Ability – Double Time
When a sprinting player gets shot by an enemy, the Passive ability comes to play. The Double Time allows players to run faster for a brief time. It is definitely helpful, when being shot by enemies, and helps to improve the movement for a short while, as well. This ability is self-explanatory, hence, it will be easy for players to understand the mechanics of this ability.
Tactical Ability – Smoke Launcher
The Smoke launcher throws a high-velocity smoke canister that explodes into a smoke wall on impact, acting as a barrier between the player and his enemies for a period of time. Players can use it to their great advantage, as the smoke can help in easy getaways, or even make them fall into traps. The Smoke Launcher goes well with Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather, where his Intel can be viewed through the smoke and players can shoot their enemies at ease.
Ultimate Ability – Rolling Thunder
On activating this ability, Bangalore calls in an artillery strike that slowly creeps across the landscape of a big radius. In simple words, this Ability activates a cluster of an airstrike that severely damages their enemies. The Rolling Thunder is a very aggressive ability, that can also be used to support teammates when needed. It has a cooldown of 180 seconds, hence players need to spend more time with Bangalore in order to master this ability.
Perks and Finishers of Bangalore in Apex Legends Mobile
Every legend in Apex Legends Mobile comes with perks and finishers. These perks and finishers can be unlocked simply, by playing the legend. These provide an additional advantage to the Legends while performing their tactical ability and finishers. Talking about Bangalore, he has 5 different perks, which we shall break down in detail.
- Pursue Enemy: The perk gives the ability to see through walls for two seconds, upon shattering an enemy’s body shield.
- Winning Reload: The perk increases reload speed by 10% upon knocking down an enemy.
- MED Soldier: Each slot of a player’s Backpack can store an extra Health or Shield item per stack.
- Arms Dealer: Each slot of a player’s Backpack can store 5 extra rounds per stack.
- Return Pack: After respawning, the corresponding body shield and weapon is obtained based on the progress of the ring.
Finishers are what we call, a final blow to the enemy. Once an enemy is downed, players can either shoot him to death or perform a Finisher. The latter provides small rewards that help with the survival in a game. Let’s know more about Bangalore’s finishers in detail.
- Execution: Loser’s Nourishment: Taking down an enemy with a finisher, restores all shields and restores an additional 30 HP.
- Execution: Ammo Recovery: Taking down an enemy with a finisher, restores all shields, and refills the weapon ammo.
- Execution: Evolutionary Explosion: Taking down an enemy with a finisher, restores all Shields, and grants 100 Evo Points.
Recommended Teammates for Bangalore in Apex Legends Mobile
Players will require a great squad of characters with equal strategic talents and abilities, in order to become the perfect player for the character. In this Apex Legends Mobile guide, we can offer two teams for players to choose from, both of which feature Bangalore. However, players must keep in mind that it all depends on each player’s playstyle, thus they may mix around the legends accordingly. Here are some of Bangalore’s best teammates.
- Bangalore, Bloodhound, Gibraltar: A semi-offensive but highly impactful team, these Legends can dominate any squad if played with precision. Bangalore can take down the enemies in front, using her Ultimate, and also cover the team using her Smoke Launcher. Bloodhound can provide the team with intel, and go front when needed while having Bangalore and Gibraltar cover his back. Finally, Gibraltar can keep the team protected from any harm.
- Bangalore, Caustic, Wraith: Any team with Caustic is considered “annoying”, given the abilities he possesses, which is capable of killing enemies using toxic gases. When Bangalore throws a Smoke Launcher, Caustic can use his abilities and place them near the smoke, so that the enemies will get weaker by the time they reach the team, resulting in easy kills for the players. Caustic’s movement is slow, compared to the rest of the Legends, hence he would need something that could help him move faster, or get to a location sooner. That is when Wraith joins the party, who helps in giving backup and rotations, which is essential for slow-moving Legends, such as Caustic.
Apex Legends Mobile Bangalore Gameplay Tips
In this section of the guide, we will look at some tips and tricks to play Bangalore in Apex Legends Mobile. Bangalore requires accurate use of abilities, which would be helpful for the team.
- The usage of Bangalore’s abilities needs nothing, but perfection. Her Smoke launcher can be crucial when players are in any ranged combat. It either cuts the chances of enemies coming to the players, or it might become more helpful to them than the team itself. Hence, players must learn to throw the smoke in the right direction and at the right time.
- Players must activate Rolling Thunder with care. Bangalore’s Ultimate Ability is devastating to not only her enemies but to herself as well. The Rolling Thunder can damage the player’s health too, but not the teammates. Therefore, when activating the ability, players must make sure that they are not too close to the spot.
- One must try to master the Bangalore-Bloodhound combo. To perform this trick, ensure that the team is aware of the enemies’ precise location. This trick can be much more effective if enemies are present in the open. When Bangalore throws her Smoke Launcher, Bloodhound can use the God of the Allfather in the direction of the smoke, and scout for enemies around. This is an incredible method to catch hold of enemies in the open. After reading the enemies’ location, players can shoot through the smoke and deal massive damage to the enemies, who are clueless about where they are getting shot from. This trick needs high accuracy and good aim, to make full use of it.
Bangalore, being a Legend with immense aggressiveness, can be a very important asset to a team. If used well, she can turn up to be very deadly to deal with. Though one needs a lot of time and precision to master this Legend, there is no looking back after mastering Bangalore.
That’s all for today’s Bangalore guide in Apex Legends Mobile. Do you prefer to use Bangalore in any other way? Let us know in the comment section below!