The Supercell team has once again blessed us with a new brawler in Brawl Stars. The lass’s name is Bonnie, and she is one hell of a fighter! She even rolls into the field on her own Cannon! She can be obtained from Brawl Boxes including Regular and Big Brawl boxes. In this Bonnie guide, we will take a look at her skills, give tips on how to use her in Brawl Stars, and look at the game modes that she is good at.
New brawler: Bonnie
Bonnie is best described as a sweet girl who isn’t hesitant to get tough and nasty, if the situation demands it. She is so badass that she rolls wherever she goes, perched atop her best friend, and also her Cannon, Clyde.
- Rarity: Epic
- Class: Hybrid
Cannon’s Attacks: Loose Tooth
In her cannon form, Bonnie fires a long-ranged tooth that deals moderate damage to enemies. Like Carl and Bea, it has only one ammo slot. Therefore, kicking the ball in Brawl ball does not consume ammo as it does for other brawlers.
Bonnie’s Attacks: Bomber Jacket
When Bonnie is flung away from Clyde, she gains her alternate (regular walking) form. Then, she fires three shells in a small spread from left to right. The shells each explode within a small radius upon impact. But, it doesn’t charge Bonnie’s Super.
Cannon (Clyde)’s Super: Star Launcher
Bonnie blasts into the air over obstacles. Upon landing, Bonnie changes into her alternate form, which modifies her attack and Super. It also deals damage to nearby enemies in an Area Of Effect.
Bonnie’s Super: Clyde!
Bonnie transforms back into her cannon form, after a very short delay. Although, if she is knocked back or pulled during the transformation, her Super will be canceled. Players will gain some health back when they use this Super.
Gadget: Sugar Rush
Upon activation, Bonnie appears red, and her movement and reload speed are increased by 30% for 5 seconds. This Gadget can only be activated while Bonnie is in her cannon form.
Star Power: Black Powder
Once players unlock this Star Power, Bonnie’s cannon-launch range will get an upgrade. It is beneficial for in-game modes like Heist and Bounty.
Bonnie can make use of the five Gear options very well. The best Gear for her is the Speed Gear, as it helps her to get movement speed and catch up to fleeing enemies and take them out.
Tips and tricks to master Bonnie in Brawl Stars
- Bonnie’s two forms are good for different purposes. In her cannon form, Bonnie is able to deal long-range damage to enemies, which improves when Bonnie’s Star Power is in use. In her regular form, Bonnie can do high, short-range damage to enemies with her attacks.
- To increase her survivability, from her Bonnie form, players must use the super, in order to gain a bit of extra health.
- With her huge range in her Cannon form, she can snipe enemies, almost like Piper. This would be without the extra damage that Piper gets for being farther away. Players must use this to poke enemies from a distance.
- Once the enemy is down to half health, players must use their Super to land right in front of them and shower them with a barrage of cannonball shots.
- Whenever she is defeated, she will respawn in her cannon form. Players must use this to make sure they are far enough away from enemies, after respawning, so that players can launch Bonnie at enemies for even more damage in an Area Of Effect.
- Since she is a tanky Brawler, she can try to the frontline for weaker teammates.
Bonnie’s Position in Brawl Stars Game Modes
Our Bonnie guide has listed down her position in different game modes of Brawl Stars.
- Gem Grab
- Duo Showdown
- Brawl Ball
- Hot Zone
That’s all for everything which players must know about Bonnie in Brawl Stars.
What are your thoughts on our Bonnie Guide in Brawl Stars? Make sure to comment below!