Summer is here and that brings with it the Clash of Clans 2021 Summer Update in the month of June 2021. With the last update being so big, this CoC 2021 Summer update will be smaller in scope, mainly focusing on bug fixes and other quality of life improvements in the game.
The Town Hall 14 coming up with the new building as well as the Troop Levels, it is just the early Sneak Peek in the Summer Update. There’s a whole lot of surprises still in the line. The Town Hall 14 updates will definitely come out to the players as more viable for the defensive structure and also, for the troops’ section. So without further ado, let us get straight to the update sneak peeks.
What’s new in this Clash of Clans 2021 Summer update
1. Upgrade in the building levels
- The Archer Tower, which is useful to the users for setting land as well as on-air targets, can now be upgraded till Level 20, costing 17.5 M Gold.
- Having a target range not so high, Wizard Tower, most likely used for the safety of the storage. Making the attack of spells will not be more effective, as the wizard tower can now be upgraded to Level 14, costing 18.2 M Gold.
- Air Defense, which is a small tower on a large building, can be upgraded to Level 12 costing 18 M Gold.
- Barracks, used to train the troops, while being able for more efficient work as it will be available to be upgraded till Level 15, with 6 M Elixir.
|Building||Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||DPS||HP|
|Archer Tower||20||17.5M Gold||17d||140||1700|
|Wizard Tower||14||18.2M Gold||18d||90||2900|
|Air Defence||12||18M Gold||18d||480||1600|
2. New trap levels
With an upgrade on Giant bomb and Air Bomb, which do an excellent job in exploding enemies to a huge title radius. The radius depends upon the level, the bomb is upgraded.
|Trap||Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||DPS||Radius|
|Giant Bomb||8||9M Gold||11d||400||4 Tiles|
|Air Bomb||9||7M Gold||9d||290||3 Tiles|
- Giant Bomb is now available to be upgraded to Level 8, with an upgrade cost of 9M Gold, which would increase the radius by 4 tiles.
- Air Bomb can be upgraded to Level 9, with the upgrade cost of 7M Gold, and the radius is 3 Tiles.
3. Upgraded troop levels
With the upgrade on the levels of structures and traps, the summer update also brings to the players, update on the troops.
|Troop||Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||DPS||HP||Training Cost||Training Time|
|Dragon||9||18.5M Elixir||18d||350||4500||26K Elixir||3m|
|Ballon||10||18M Elixir||18d||276/352*||1040||6500 Elixir||30s|
|Electro Dragon||5||19M Elixir||18d||360/630*||4800||44K Elixir||6m|
4. Upgraded wall segments
Also now as a part of the Clash Of Clan 2021 Summer Update, now the Town Hall 14 players would be allowed to make an upgrade on 50 more wall segments, to Level 15.
5. New Super Troop – Rocket Balloon
Another new super troop joining the Clash universe. This time it is the better version of the regular Balloon. Rocket Balloon comes with area damage ability with a fair movement speed
- Boost Cost: 25,000 Dark Elixir
- Favorite Target: Defenses
- Damage Type: Area Splash
- Targets: Ground
- Housing Space: 8
- Movement Speed: 12
|Level||DPs||Damage When Destroyed||HP||Training Cost||Training Time|
6. New Elixir Troop – Dragon Rider
Dragon Rider is the newest elixir troop that will be arriving with the Clash of Clans Summer 2021 update. Skeleton rides on a mechanical dragon and brings destruction by throwing rockets from the skies. Dragon Rider will be available for the players of Town hall 13 as they upgrade the barracks to level 15.
- Favorite Target: Defenses
- Damage Type: Single Target
- Targets: Ground & Air
- Housing Space: 25
- Movement Speed: 20
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||DPS||Damage When Destroyed||HP||Training Cost||Training Time|
|1||NA||NA||340||700||4100||22K Elixir||16m 40s|
|2||16M Elixir||15d||370||800||4500||25K Elixir||16m 40s|
|3||17.5M Elixir||17d||400||900||4900||28K Elixir||16m 40s|
Clash of Clans Summer 2021 update release date
Until now, there is no exact release date for this upcoming update. And these are all the sneak peeks available for the upcoming Summer 2021 update of CoC. We’ll make sure to update the space as more information is available.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.