In the month of April, Activision had decided that they will implement a Monthly Seasonal model in Call of Duty Mobile, which would make it easy for players to know when the new season will begin and end. So, after the Wild West update in May, and Radioactive Agent update in June, The Forge update in July, The Conquest Update in August, The Hunt update in September, and The Anniversary update in October, its time for COD Mobile Season 12. Equip your Night Vision Goggles as we enter the season 12 which has been named Going Dark. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the details of Season 12.
COD Mobile Season 12: Battle Pass
The new Battle Pass is available from 11th October, 2020.
Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- Epic looks for Urban Tracker, Price, Ghost, Velikan
- New Epic blueprints: AGR 556 – Byakko, Type 25 – Infiltrate
- Epic Black Gold themed weapons
- New Legendary Calling Card: Discord
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New base SMG: AGR 556. Fully automatic SMG with high fire rate. Effective at medium range. Unlock 5.56 ammo to experience its full firepower.
- New Operator skill: Ballistic Shield. Durable, transforming defensive shield with a built-in fully automatic machine pistol.
COD Mobile Season 12: Events and Challenges Rewards
- New base pistol: .50 GS. A challenging pistol with destructive damage but low control.
- New Battle Royale Class: Refitter. This provides the team with armor plates to enhance bullet protection.
COD Mobile Season 12: Multiplayer
New Featured Game Modes
Team Death Match – Night
Bring your night-vision and eliminate your enemies in the darkest night. This mode will be playable on the following maps.
- Hackney Yard
Attack of the Undead – Night
Midnight belongs to the undead. After sun goes down, can survivors last ‘till the end? This mode will be playable on the following maps.
- Hackney Yard
COD Mobile Season 12: New Maps
New map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. A gritty, rubbish-filled industrial park. Engage in an intense gun fight between warehouse, cargo container and buildings. This following modes can be played on this map.
- Team Death Match
- Search & Destroy
- Team Death Match – Night
- Attack of the Undead – Night
Hackney Yard will soon be added to Ranked mode map rotation for Domination, Hardpoint and Search and Destroy
COD Mobile Season 12: Battle Royale
- New Battle Royale Class: Refitter. This provides the team with armor plates to enhance bullet protection and increase the durability of body armor and vehicles. This Battle Royale Class will be available in the seasonal event rewards.
COD Mobile Season 12: Attachments
- Extended OTM magazine for DR-H. Decreased mobility for an increase to magazine capacity.
- Thermite Reload for Kilo Bolt-Action. Continuously burn targets over time and cause extra damage to Scorestreaks.
COD Mobile Season 12: Optimizations
- Increased Cordite ADS bullet spread accuracy
- Increased Razorback recoil stability; lowered horizontal recoil – increased medium range damage attenuation distance
- Increased Fennec bullet trajectory stability while continuous firing; lowered horizontal recoil; slightly increased recoil upper limit
- Increased AK117 damage multiplier when hitting body parts above waist, increased medium range combat ability
- Optimized BK57 bullet trajectory and increased stability- Decreased range and bullet density of KRM 262
- Decreased damage range of BY15
- Damage range of Echo is decreased.
- Decreased Shadow Blade duration and increased points required to activate
- Transform Shield duration and increased points required to activate is decreased.
- Explosives deal much more damage to Transform shield, and only one EMP is required to destroy a Transform Shield.
- Slightly decreased duration of Concussion Grenade effect
When will COD Mobile Season 12 start?
The new season started from November 11th and the battle pass season has also begun from the same day itself. We hope you enjoy this brand new season of COD Mobile!
We hope you find this COD Mobile Season 12 article helpful. Then, please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.