Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.62 Update is live on the Advanced Server of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. This Patch Update introduces a revamped form of Akai, which has been revised since the last Patch Update. This comes with several balance changes like hero adjustments, battlefield adjustments, and new system features.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.62 Update: Hero adjustments
Akai’s Ultimate has been optimized in order to make it more interesting, while also giving their enemies more room to react.
Enemies will be knocked back by their skill, which will now knock back the other enemies which come into contact, during the process. The knockback duration and distance has been reduced.
Wanwan has been many players’ favourite because of her fun skill mechanics. But, the casting difficulty of her Ultimate, Crossbow of Tang may have been a bit too high all this time.
In this patch, the developers are lowering the casting difficulty in hopes of letting more players better experience her charm. A few value adjustments will also be applied to keep her around the balance line.
- Number of Weaknesses: 4 >> 3
- Weakness Damage Increase: 40% when All Weaknesses are Hit >> 15% for each Weakness hit
- Vision Reveal Duration: 6 s >> 5 s
- Damage Increase Duration: 6s >> 5 s
- Duration: 2.5 s >> 2 s
Belerick has been buffed with a major buff on his ultimate, while slightly restricting his gains from some of the new defensive equipment.
- Bonus HP from Equipment and Emblems: 40% >> 30%
- An issue was fixed where the issue of Deadly Thorns could not be triggered, when Belerick was protected by a shield.
- Deadly Thorns now prioritize enemy heroes.
The skill now taunts enemies hit, instead of immobilizing them.
- Vines’ spreading speed has now been increased.
- Cooldown: 40 – 32 s >> 50- 42 s
Recommended builds has been optimized.
Masha’s been overperforming after the previous adjustments, so we’re slightly increasing the cost of her skill casts.
These changes were applied in the previous version.
HP Growth: 52 >> 165
HP cost: 2.5%-3.5% of One HP Bar >> 2.5% – 4% of Three HP bars
- HP Cost: 30%-50% Current HP >> 50% Current HP at all levels
- Base Damage: 300-500 >> 500- 700
Guinevere‘s sustainability during in-lane tradeoffs, while keeping her current burst potential.
- New effect: When fully charged, Guinevere’s next basic attack reduces her Skill 1’s cooldown on hit.
- Removed effect: The enhanced basic attack no longer restores HP on hit.
New effect: Hitting the target with this skill now restores HP based on Guinevere’s lost HP.
Developers have slightly boosted Xavier’s strength in the early to mid-game.
Base Damage: 300- 500 >> 300- 550
Cooldown: 14-12 s >> 13- 11 s
- Base Damage: 185- 335 >> 210- 360
- Cooldown: 10- 7.5 s >> 8 – 6 s
- Damage increase per stack: 60- 100 (Fixed) >> 2.5 % of the Target’s Max HP.
- Damage increase at full stacks: 35 % Total Damage >> 15 % of the Target’s Max HP.
- This is equal to dealing damage equal to 30% of the target Max HP.
An issue was fixed where the splash damage was different than stated. Recommended builds has been optimized.
Developers have been further bolstering Grock’s control and durability.
- Extra Physical Defense For Each Point of Physical Attack: 0.5 >> 0.75
- HP Regen when near a wall: 16-39 >> 22- 90
- Stun Duration: 1.2 s >> 1.8 s
- Cooldown: 50- 40s >> 46- 38 s
Recommended builds has been optimized.
Players have been slightly buffing Gatotkaca‘s laning and control.
New Effect: The continuous damage now deals 200% damage to minions.
Taunt Duration: 1.5 s >> 2 s
Players are shifting some of Martis’s power around so he may have a smoother scaling throughout the game.
- First Three Attacks’ damage: 150-200 + 70% Total Physical Attack >> 100-150 + 50% Total Physical Attack
- Fourth Attack’s damage: 200-300 + 150% Extra Physical Attack >> 200-300 + 100% Total Physical Attack
- Base Damage: 650-850 >> 800- 1000
Zhask’s been a bit too oppressive after the previous buffs.
Magic Lifesteal has been slightly reduced.
Developers have been further nerfing Hylos’s strength in the early game, due to the adjustments to the defensive equipment. Hylos will be stronger than before, once he gets his hands on a few pieces of equipment.
- Base HP: 3109 >> 2909
- HP Growth: 340 >> 360
Movement Speed reduction: 6% at all levels >> 4%- 6%
Developers wanted to make the utility of Atlas‘s passive more distinctive.
No longer reduces enemies’ attack speed by 50%.
Players are partially walking back to the previous buffs on Baxia.
Base Damage: 180- 280 >> 180-255
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.62 Update: Weekly free heroes
8 Free Heroes starting from 03/04/2022 05:01:00 (Server Time) to 03/11/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time)
- Luo Yi
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.62 Update: Battlefield adjustments
Blade Armor (Adjusted)
The devs are dialing back the reflection damage while fixing an issue introduced in the previous patch.
Unique Passive – Bladed Armor
- An issue has been fixed where the damage was calculated by the target’s Physical Defense instead of the hero’s.
- Damage: 50% Physical Defense >> 40% Physical Defense
Twilight Armor (Nerfed)
Damage has been slightly reduced.
Unique Passive – Twilight
- Damage: 20 + 7% Extra HP >> 20 + 6% Extra HP
Cursed Helmet (Buffed)
Lane clearing has been enhanced.
Unique Passive – Burning Soul
- Passive Damage: 1.5% Max HP >> 2% Max HP
- Extra Damage against minions: 50 % >> 100 %
Molten Essence (Buffed)
Lane clearing enhanced.
Unique Passive – Burning Soul
Extra Damage against Minions: 50% >> 100%
Developers want Guardian Helmet to become a decent option even in the early game.
Unique Passive – Recovery
- HP Regen per second (Out of Battle): 1.5%- 3.5% (increases by 0.25% for each kill/ assist) >> 2.5% (no longer scales with kills/assists)
- New Effect: Also regenerates 1% Max HP per second in battle.
Players want to prevent Roamers from falling too far behind in levels early on.
New Effect: The extra EXP granted by the Roaming Footwear is now doubled in the first 2 min.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.62 Update: System adjustments
The Creation Camp has been well-received since its release. Developers are overjoyed to see that many of you are interested in designing your own games. Starting from this patch, they’ll strive to release more customizable content for the players to add to the custom games and hope they can continue to send us the comments and suggestions. Let’s work together for the goal of creating the Super Fun Gameplay!
Creation Camp Updates
- More maps have been added including Brawl (Necrokeep), Survival (Minoan Labyrinth) and Chess-TD.
- More winning conditions have been added, including Survival and Chess-TD.
- More options have been added, related to team numbers and sizes.
- An option has been added to enable Overdrive.
- More options have been added, related to Passive Gold/EXP Gain.
- More hero-based options have been added such as Franco’s Hook Range and Franco’s Skill 2’s Damage.
The Activity Record in Settings now allows you to check your recent messages that contain words marked as censored.
That’s all for our Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.62 Update. Let us know in the comment section below!