Pokémon Go’s summer schedule is well underway, and Niantic recently declared the details about Spotlight Hours of August 2021. These hours are weekly mini-events in which they will be provided with an opportunity for some extra rewards and to catch some of less than typical Pokemon.
Spotlight Hours will occur from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday. During this time, trainers will be provided with bonuses such as extra XP, Stardust, and candies. This month has 5 Spotlight Hours, and hence trainers have a chance to think and play accordingly. Niantic’s First Spotlight Hour is already underway.
Schedule for the upcoming Pokémon Go Spotlight Hours
Here is Niantic’s updated schedule for spotlight Hour for the month of August:
- August 3, 2021: In the wild, Magnemite will appear more. Players will earn twice as much Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- August 10, 2021: East Sea Shellos will be there and the players will get double XP for catching Pokémon.
- August 17, 2021: West Sea Shellos will appear more, and players will snag twice the usual candy for catching Pokémon.
- August 24, 2021: Skwovet will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the candy for transferring Pokémon.
- August 31, 2021: Wooloo will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the XP for evolving Pokémon.
East and West Sea Shellos has been region-locked for a long time, so there is now a rare opportunity for trainers and collectors. It depends on what hemisphere you will find them in. The recent Ultra-Unlock event has flipped this region-locking on its head, so many Pokémon which are normally exclusive to certain regions of the world are now available worldwide.
Are you excited about the Pokémon Go Spotlight Hours of August 2021? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.