Perchang launched their turn-based strategy game Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower in September and finally the game’s much-awaited big update – the Dead of Night expansion is coming up on November 26, the devs have announced. With that update, 5 brand new Champions to summon to your party. 5 new enemy types including Daemons of Nurgle and dungeon critters are coming as well. Additionally, 3 huge new maps and a brand new game mode called the ‘Gauntlet‘ is coming up.
The back story of the Dead of Night Expansion
The devs came up with an interesting back story for this update, which goes like this:
Features of the Dead of Night Expansion
5 New Champions
- New Champions from the Alliance of Death…The NECROMANCER, with his “pet” skeletons.
- The SEPULCHRUAL WARDEN, with long-range melee attacks.
- The MYRMOURN BANSHEE, whose shriek stuns all.
- The SPIRIT TORMENT, with chains to ensnare his foes.
- A fan favourite, the GOBLIN SQUIG HERDER is bouncing along into the Tower!
The Gauntlet Mode
A brand new game mode, where players must brave wave after wave of enemies while collecting as much treasure as they can! Get to the exit with the loot for big prizes. Die, and lose everything!!
- Treasure Chests – Common, Rare and Epic chests appear for players to collect.
- Enemy Waves – Risk and reward. Collect treasure or take down enemies.
- Get Out Alive – Risk everything to grab another chest, or get to the exit with your winnings? The choice is yours.
- Every Day – Open twice per day, to get some great rewards and boost your team.
- 5 new enemy types including Daemons of Nurgle and dungeon critters.
- 3 huge new maps to battle in.
- And loads of new weapons, boons and items.
Are you excited about the Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower – Dead of Night Expansion coming up on 26th November? Let us know in the comment section!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.