AFK Arena is an Idle RPG game, brought to the Global scene by Lilith Games. The game features the standard elements of an RPG game, along with various game modes and a dedicated PvP mechanism. With the game being ever-popular, here is our AFK Arena reroll guide, that will help you get started with good characters. The game has a huge array of characters that are obtainable and can be used for combat.
How to reroll efficiently in AFK Arena
The game doesn’t have any option to reset the account from the in-game menu as some other games have. However, there are two ways for faster rerolling, one is deleting the game’s root folder and the other is continuously switching game accounts
AFK Arena reroll guide for Android devices
- Start the game, but make sure to not login on any third party account like Google, Facebook, instead start with a Guest account.
- Playthrough the tutorial until you have cleared 1-12, as that stage will unlock The Noble Tavern and that is the place where you can pull for characters but it won’t be unlocked before clearing 1-12 Stage, so complete that stage first.
- Once the tutorial is done, Claim the premium currencies for rolling Gacha from any source you can find.
- Roll on your favorite banner, and if you get the Character that you wanted, then bind the account, if not then continue.
For the first method, your phone may need to be rooted first, but it may also work for non-rooted devices.
- Try to find the root folder of the game in the phone’s Main Storage / Android / Data. Due to Android 11 restrictions it is somewhat tough to access those folders and track them. Once you find the game’s folder, delete that folder. When you start the game again, you should have a fresh start.
Other alternative methods for Rerolling
For the second method, you should have a lot of Gmail accounts for continuously switching between them.
- Start the game with any logged in account or a guest account, it doesn’t matter whichever you start with. Play through the tutorial and roll, if it was a failed reroll then, switch the account from the Account option in settings.
- Continue to do so until you get your favorite character or you run out of game accounts.
AFK Arena reroll guide for iOS devices
Due to restrictions on iOS, other than deleting and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on any Emulator for AFK Arena
Emulators are the go-to tools for rerolling most of the time, as compared to native Android and iOS. BlueStacks, LDPlayer, and MEmu are the most used emulators on the market, select any one of them. For general rerolling emulators have all the features that are needed so no need to fret over the perfect emulator but do read the documentation for the one you choose, to understand how it works. To start with rerolling, follow these steps:
- First Install the game on a 64-bit instance, 64-bit will provide better performance and stability as compared to 32-bit one.
- Install the game on the base instance, but don’t open the game. Make clones of the base instance, and once there are 3-4 instances, start with rerolling on every instance except the base one.
- Since the game has an in-built reset account option, there will be two ways for efficient rerolling. One way is to simply delete the bad reroll accounts and clone again from the base instance or reset the accounts each time in all the instances.
- The second method should be relatively faster. Whenever you get the perfect account with the best characters, bind it to any other third party account.
How to bind a game account in AFK Arena
Navigate to Game’s Settings from Profile and then to Account, there will be two options, one for account binding and the other for switching accounts. Select the Link option to bind your account to any third-party account. Once the account is bind, you can play the game on different devices and above all, you will not suffer from any data loss.