PES Mobile 2021 from KONAMI is undoubtedly the most popular franchise for the Japanese Publisher. The introduction of Featured Cards and the Iconic Moment Series Players has taken the fanbase of this soccer title to new heights. With each Datapack update, the developers have ensured to bring in new content thereby keeping the fans engaged. The need to contact the Customer Support team in PES 2021 has always been on the rise.
Though the franchise gives us the most authentic experience of this beautiful sport, there are still a lot of areas that need to be addressed by the Developers. Many fans are facing issues in the form of in-game bugs, lost account restoration, data transfer issues, online games, and issues related to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. The customer support team is available to contact anytime to resolve the queries and issues of users. Here is a step-wise guide to reaching the eFootball PES 2021 customer support team if you face any issues.
How to contact eFootball PES 2021 customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the official website of Konami. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the PES mobile customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of PES mobile. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, and they can contact via the official website, or else they can reach out to the developers via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Launch the game on your device. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, adhere to the steps below:
- The Home Screen of PES mobile has 4 tabs namely, the Match tab, the Club House tab, the Contract tab and the Extras Tab. Scroll through to the Extras Tab and open the Support Menu to access the support options.
- Navigate to the Contact & FAQ section next. You will find that the developers have already answered a lot of Frequently Asked Queries. To read those, you need to tap on FAQ and choose the category of your query from the options listed. Select the one that is relevant to your issue to read the Frequently Asked Queries falling under that category.
- If your query is still not resolved or is something different, you need to fill in the Inquiry Form.
Steps to fill the Inquiry Form
- To fill in the Inquiry Form, re-visit the Contact and FAQ section and tap on the Inquiry Form option.
- Next up you would be required to choose the category under which your issue falls. You will get a heads up how to restore a lost account and queries related to data-transfer. You may even report an in-game bug or malicious behavior from online users like lag cheats or nulls from here. Choose the relevant category to continue.
- It would re-direct you to the Inquiry Webpage. In General, the following details will be asked from you:
- Your Owner ID.
- Owner Name.
- Your Email Address.
- The type of your Inquiry.
- A detailed Description of your Inquiry for better assistance.
- Miscellaneous details based on the category you have chosen.
Note: The Developer Team won’t mail you back. If the same issue is reported by a huge chunk of users, they may send an in-game message once the issue is resolved or else it will be fixed without notifying about the same. If the issue persists even after a fortnight, you may fill in the inquiry form again or fill in the Customer Satisfaction Survey that they send on your email ID.
How to Contact via the Official website
You can directly go to the official support website of Konami and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative if you face login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the Official Website. It would re-direct you to the Support Center of Konami’s Website. To read the answers to the FAQs, choose the FAQ option. To fill in the Product Inquiry Form, choose Submit a Ticket.
- Tap on the three-line bar present at the top right corner of the webpage that you are re-directed to. Tap on the Submit a Request option next. You need to fill in the following details:
- Your Email Address.
- Subject of the Ticket.
- Type of your Inquiry (Choose Video Game Inquiry).
- Platform on which you play.
- Title of the Game (Choose eFootball PES 2021).
- Your current location.
- Language Preference.
- A detailed Description of your issue.
- Relevant Screenshots of your Query.
- Once you are done with the inputs tap on Submit to successfully raise a ticket.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly. Players may mail the team directly at @FAQ.konami.com and report their issues. They must make sure that they update the email settings so that, they can receive emails from this domain. Players may even get in touch with the team via their Social media handles. @play_eFootball is the support Twitter handle of eFootball for catering to queries from players. Players should then do a follow-up on the plenty unofficial Discord servers, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the PES 2021 Mobile customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!