A week ago, we had shared the news of TeamFight Tactics mobile release. We know that the game is arriving on mobile platforms before May 31, 2020. However, you can’t wait for the mobile version, you can still play the PC version on mobile devices with a setup. TeamFight Tactics is a real-time killer for everyone at any place. So, let us look at how can you play the game on mobile before the official release of the TFT Mobile.
Update: Teamfight Tactics is now available for mobile devices. So you can just download the game on your phone. Read more about here. Or, if you want to play the PC version on your mobile device via Steam Link, you can continue reading this article.
About TeamFight Tactics Mobile Setup
It is quite easy and convenient to set up and play TeamFight Tactics (TFT) on any kind of mobile platforms. One can play the game on Android, iOS or Tablets with Steam Link. Follow this quick guide to start playing TeamFight Tactics (TFT) on your mobile device.
Step 1: Download and Create Steam Account
The first step is to download Steam on your PC and create a Steam account. After downloading the Steam software, quickly open up a steam account.
Step 2: Add LoL in the Steam Library
After you are done with downloading steam and opening a steam account, you need to add LoL in your steam library. For doing this,
- Open steam and click on Add a Game on the bottom left.
- Add League of Legends on your steam library but as a non-steam game.
If you are unable to find League of Legends in the list of games, you can head to Riot games and then select League of Legends.
Step 3: Setup Steam Link on your Mobile Device
- Next step is to download Steam Link on your mobile device which is available both on Google Play Store and app store.
- Then you need to connect your mobile device with the Steam app on PC. (Note- For this, the steam link will ask the users for a verification code and select your controller)
- The Steam Link app will then run a quick network speed test on your device.
- You are almost done. Now you need to click on TeamFight Tactics client on your PC and it will automatically appear full-screen on your mobile device.
The setup is complete. You can now enjoy TeamFight Tactics (TFT) on your mobile device. I am additionally going to provide some bonus controlling techniques for ease of playing the game on a mobile device.
Bonus- Controlling setup for ease to play TFT on Mobile devices
This is not the only possible configuration of controls. A player can set up the controls according to his comfortability. However, this control setup is easy to play. All you need to do is:
- On your device, click on the top left and select the input mode.
- Next, you need to enable the direct cursor on the right side of the menu.
- Then, you need to disable controller touch on the left side of the menu.
- Save the settings.
- Use the following commands for controls- Mouse Left Click (1-finger tap), Mouse right-click (3-finger tap), Keyboard (2-finger tap), and lastly set drag with 2 fingers to zoom the game.
This was the most comfortable setup according to me. However, you can use different controls according to your own preference.
Are you looking forward to enjoy the game on your mobile device? Do let us know in the comments section below. Also, if you liked reading the article, do not forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.