A new season of Cricket fever is here as the latest update to the popular cricket mobile game series Real Cricket has arrived. From the house of Nautilus Mobile, it comes with a host of cricketing modes spanned across all three formats of the game, viz., ODI, T20, and, Tests. Players get to additionally experience participating in the RCPL Auction, where they can build their dream team and compete for the RCPL trophy. Ever since it was released globally, the game has been constantly topping the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Real Cricket 24.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Real Cricket 2024.
How to Contact Real Cricket 2024 Customer Support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone can’t satisfy himself, the Real Cricket 2024 customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Real Cricket 2024. Players can contact via the official Support website of Nautilus Mobile, or they can reach out to the Developers at Nautilus Mobile directly, via their social media handles.
How to contact via the official website of Real Cricket 2024
Players can directly go to the official help website of Real Cricket 2024 and access the customer service option from there. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Visit the official website of Nautilus Mobile here.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage to access the Frequently Asked Queries that have been pre-addressed.
- Up next, tap on the three-line bar located at the upper-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down list, navigate to Contact Us.
- This would redirect you to the Contact Us page where you need to provide the following inputs:
- Your First Name and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number (Not a mandatory field)
- Your message (leave a detailed note about your inquiry/issue)
- Once you have provided all the necessary information, tap on the Submit button to successfully submit an inquiry.
The developer team will get back to you at the email address provided as soon as possible.
Taking assistance from the Chat support
- While still on the Nautilus Mobile website, you will come across a three-dot circular button at the bottom right corner of the page. Tap on that.
- Upon doing so, a list of contact options would appear right at the top of the button. Navigate to the Chat option.
- This would take you to a chat room where you must write about your issue in detail. You can even attach screenshots from your issue by tapping on the attachment/clip icon located adjacent to the message box.
- An agent from the Developer team will get back to you in the same space, as soon as possible.
How to contact the Developer team directly
For any inquiries/issues, you can mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the developers at Nautilus Mobile directly, via their social media handles. @RealCricket20 is the official Twitter handle of Real Cricket 24, for catering to queries from users. Players can even reach out to the team at the Official Facebook ID of Real Cricket 24. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Real Cricket 2024? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!