After 13 exciting seasons in 2020, it’s time for a new beginning with the COD Mobile Season 1: New Order in 2021. The latest update in Call Of Duty Mobile brings a wide range of new content, battle pass and more. One of the biggest highlights of the update is Reclaim, the new multiplayer map in the game. Reclaim is an outdoor mall once bustling with holiday activity is now vacant and abandoned, surrounded by blockades and biohazard tents. In this guide, we have provided all the details about the COD Mobile Reclaim Map along with strategies and tips for dominating on the new map.
About Reclaim map
Reclaim is a small multiplayer map featuring a walkway surrounded by boutiques in the center and barricaded roadways to either side. A central covered walkway runs perpendicular over the ground floor leading to additional storefronts.
With several access points between the ground and upper floor, you can expect a lot of vertical movement during the match as players go for vantage points above. However, there’s a high risk of taking up position on the upper floor. Its tight pathways and multiple entry points encourage constant activity, also the ever-present threat of ambushing.
A good amount of cover in front of the blockades on either side obstructs the view from the upper floors in addition to providing excellent coverage down the middle of the map. The accessible ground floor boutiques offer further opportunities for cover, and catching enemies by surprise. Two kiosks running along the center ground floor provide the required cover in the middle. Both can be accessed as a means to take out players moving around in the boutiques or through the walkway.
What is the best weapon to use in the Reclaim map in COD Mobile?
The Reclaim map is a small map in the game. And for such instances, shotguns are the best weapon choice, and the Striker is one of the best shotguns available in the game. Here’s how you can Gunsmith your primary weapon for some grueling warfare on this map.
- Primary Weapon: Striker
- Attachments: Choke, Light Barrel (Long), RTC Laser 1mW, Strike Foregrip, 16 Round Extended Reload Case
- Secondary Weapon: Knife/Baseball Bat/Axe
This configuration is all about firing accurate shots in hipfire. The Choke and Light Barrel (Long) both extend the Striker’s damage range and reduce bullet spread for longer and sharper shots. The RTC Laser 1mW increases the accuracy of hip fire, and the Strike Foregrip to reduce vertical kick while firing. To ensure that you don’t run out of ammo mid-fight, grab the 18 Round Extended Reload Case to keep yourself loaded always.
Apart from the primary weapon, you should keep the Skulker, Quick Fix, Dead Silence perks along with Smoke Grenade, Molotov Cocktail as the other equipment in your Reclaim map loadout.
The Skulker perk gives you a faster walking speed to avoid having you sprinting around which can make you highly vulnerable. Quick Fix will help you to recover your wounds faster after taking out an enemy. As you’re so often in close proximity to enemy players, pick up the Dead Silence to keep your footsteps sounds to a minimum – which is also helpful when coming up from behind with the Knife.
Use the Smoke Grenade when you need to cross the open road and your Molotov Cocktail to cut off flank routes or to dislodge enemies from the boutiques.
What are the best Scorestreaks for Reclaim map in COD Mobile?
In the small layout of Reclaim, you can’t go wrong with the UAV and Counter-UAV. For high scorers, the Advanced UAV is unbeatable on this map. For this reason, the SAM Turret is also a good choice, which is best placed behind cover near the barricades to ensure a clear shot to the sky. Due to the easy access to indoor cover, air-to-ground attacks require a bit more thought. Save these for objective modes with points on the main walkway near the blockades.
The Sentry Gun can also do some great work here, cutting down enemies foolish enough to run out from their cover. Consider the MQ-27 Dragonfire to land kills against players above and below. Also, the EMP Systems can prove to be useful to prevent the enemy from calling in Scorestreaks when they start getting on a roll.
Tips and Tricks to ace your gameplay in Reclaim map
- Have a class with Hard Wired on hand to run past the enemy dropping trip mines without setting them off.
- The Purifier and Shadow Blade Operator Skills are highly effective. These excel in close range and with the right timing can turn the tide of a match in one fell swoop.
- Work those legs at the exterior staircase near the Christmas tree. Fire at enemies from the ground floor, then climb up and clear out the top. Rinse and repeat.
- Tracker is a great perk choice here, as it will often give up the position of an enemy who has just run into one of the boutiques or turned a corner in the upper walkway. Spot their tracks and get after them.
- Need a quick escape route from the upper floor? Drop down the hole next to Noemiduplas for a fast getaway to get a quick escape route from the upper floor. Just be ready to engage enemies who might be climbing the ladder.
- Consider Persistence to keep your Scorestreak progression rolling through death when you get high kills and high deaths. Keep up the pressure, as their cost will be doubled.
- The four access points between the upper and lower floors are spread out evenly around the middle of the map, making it easy to loop around the center while moving seamlessly between each level.
- The covered walkway is a popular vantage point for firing down at enemies below. Always check for activity here before moving into one of its many lines of sight.
- There are plenty of 90-degree turns and little pieces of cover scattered around, perfect for quickly dropping out of view and setting up an ambush on the passing player.
We hope you find this COD Mobile Reclaim Map guide helpful. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.