League of Legends: Wild Rift has released the last patch notes for the 2.2 cycle with the announcement of new events like Nemesis Duel and with the release of new champion Renekton. With the Master’s of Hunt event going strong, Wild Rift has launched another Nemesis Duel battle in the sun-soaked sands of Shurima with the launch of the new champion Renekton, who is also the brother of Nasus. The latest Wild Rift Patch 2.2c Update also have some targeted nerfs to Evelynn and introduced the details of other events. The patch note would be rolled throughout the week or so. Welcome to Wild Rift Patch 2.2c Update!
Renekton, The Butcher of the Sands
Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands is a terrifying Ascended warrior from the scorched deserts of Shurima. He was entombed beneath the sands where he lost his sanity. Now, he seeks revenge from Nasus blaming him for the centuries spent in solitude. Renekton would be good for Top lane or Mid lane, specifically against Nasus.
- Scorched Earth Renekton
- Blood Moon Diana
- Blood Moon Jhin
- Blood Moon Kennen
- Blood Moon Twisted Fate
- Blood Moon Yasuo
- Infernal Nasus
- Mecha Malphite
- Icons: Rainbow Poro; Tanzanite Poro; Catseye Poro; Citrine Poro; Obsidian Poro; Rose Quartz Poro; Sapphire Poro
- Emotes: Pride 2021
- Homeguard Trails: Rainbows For All
- Baubles: Ritual Mask
- Recalls: Blood Moon Return
These accessories can be purchased using different sources.
A brand event named Pride will be launched on May 24. More information about this event will be updated soon.
After the Nemesis Duel between Rengar and Kha’Zix was highlighted in the previous patch update, Nasus and Renekton are set to be the second set of Nemesis Duel Champions of Wild Rift. It will only trigger if certain conditions are met. As a reminder, the conditions are:
- Both champs are at or above Level 13.
- Neither champ has dealt or taken champion damage within 5 seconds.
- Both champs are alive.
- Both champs are at least 16 units apart.
Even if all the above conditions are met, it isn’t mandated that Nemesis Duel will happen for certain. If it does happen, the game will announce so that everyone gets to know. A champion wins the in-game event only when the enemy champion dies within 3 seconds of taking damage from the winning champion. Nasus and Renekton’s Nemesis Duel will be known as Bad Blood.
Champion Adjustments in Wild Rift Patch 2.2c Update
Concussive Blows (Passive): Stun duration: 1.25/1.5/1.75s → 1/1.25/1.5s
Moonsilver Blade (Passive): Attack Speed: 30 to 120% → 30 to 100%
Evelynn is still strong and was able to solo carry. Therefore, a nerf was done on her primary attack ability.
Hate Spike (Ability 1): Damage: 45/50/55/60 → 40/45/50/55
Fizz was facing challenges in the early game, especially from scaling mages. Therefore, a mana regen boost has been rolled out for him.
Base Stats: Base Mana Regen: 15 → 18
Jax was having trouble in the late game, especially with a mana drainage issue, therefore overall mana ability as his levels has been increased.
- Mana per Level: 33 → 57
- Mana at Level 15: 852 → 1188
Kai’sa is getting nerfed with changes in her Ability 1 and Ultimate.
- Icathian Rain (Ability 1)– Bonus Damage to minions below 35% HP: 200% → 150%
- Killer Instinct (Ultimate)– Cooldown: 80/70/60s → 100/80/60s
Lee Sin’s passive is getting adjusted for more balanced gameplay.
Flurry (Passive): Attack Speed: 50% → 40%
The last nerf has made Lulu fallen behind her fellow enchanters, so the nerf has been reverted to make her more strong in the support lane.
- Mana: 435 → 480
- Movement Speed: 325 → 330
Lux was way too strong as support, therefore a nerf is being released to address her shield strength.
Prismatic Barrier (Ability 2)
- Shield amount on return: 100/140/180/220 → 75/105/135/165
- Shield AP ratio on return: 0.4 → 0.3
Pantheon is getting more buff to make an impact in the Rift.
- Armor per level: 4.3 → 4.7
- Armor at Level 15: 101 → 106
Shield Vault (Ability 2): Base Damage: 65/90/115/140 → 70/120/170/220
Pick a Card (Ability 2)
- Red Card AoE (Area-of-Effect) Radius: 2 → 2.75
- Red Card Slow: 30/35/40/45% → 35/40/45/50%
ARAM mode will be available for the last week, with testing would be going for some outliers.
Game System Changes
The mechanics of passive gold earned by players will be changed as players are completing the build too soon which makes the importance of split pushing negligible. Therefore, the Gold earned in the mid and late game will be reduced.
Passive Gold Earned
- Before 8 minutes: 4G per second (unchanged)
- After 8 minutes: 4 → 3G per second
- May 13 – May 19: Akali, Braum, Darius, Diana, Evelynn, Jax, Miss Fortune, Olaf, Sona, Tristana.
- May 20 – May 26: Ahri, Corki, Kai’Sa, Kha’Zix, Leona, Renekton, Rengar, Soraka, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate.
That’s all for the League of Legends: Wild Rift Patch 2.2c Update rundown! What are your thoughts on this Wild Rift Patch 2.2c Update? Let us know in the comments section below!