The new Cookie Run: Kingdom update, is here with various additions like the new Alliance and Storage features. There’s also the new Springtime with Cherry Blossom event in Cookie Run: Kingdom, a two-week event that ends on March 2, 2022 (GMT +9:00).
This event helps you earn Sugar Blossom Petals; a limited-time currency used to purchase the seasonal Springtime Blossom Picnic Party decoration set. Since players can only purchase these decorations for a limited time, you’d want to collect as many Sugar Blossom Petals as possible if you want to get the items from this set.
Cookie Run: Kingdom: Springtime With Cherry Blossom Event: Full Missions List
This event features Daily Missions, which are missions that can only be claimed once per day, and you’ll have to wait for the game to reset (every 12 am GMT: +9:00) to claim them again. They also have missions that can only be claimed once throughout the whole event period. Most of them are related to using Cherry Blossom Cookie for assorted tasks or placing the limited-time decorations on your kingdom.
The full list of Daily Missions are:
- Send 20 daily gifts to friends: 5 petals and 3 Arena Tickets
- Clear any World Exploration Stage 10 times: 5 petals and 30,000 coins
- Send the Bear Jelly Balloon 5 times: 5 petals and 20 Stamina Jellies
- Clear Tower of Sweet Chaos trays 2 times: 5 petals and 20 Topping Pieces
- Win in the Kingdom Arena 3 times: 5 petals and 3 Time Jumpers
- Complete Today’s Bounties 5 times: 5 petals and 5 Speed-Ups (one minute each)
- Play in Guild Battle 3 times: 5 petals and XP Jellies
Try to finish most (if not all) of these missions every day, since they are easy to do and barely take time to finish.
Remember to limit playing Tower of Sweet Chaos and save up your Searing Keys, so you can complete only two trays per day (Searing Keys take one hour to refresh, so waiting for them is time-consuming). When you send your Bear Jelly Balloons, choose World 1 (Land of Little Big Dreams) since this has the shortest duration and uses the least amount of Stamina Jellies. As long as you select this world, you can send five balloons a day without waiting long.
Unfortunately, the Complete Today’s Bounties 5 times mission might be difficult for free-to-play players since the game only allows 3 free bounty missions per day. If you want to do 5 per day, you’d have to buy the Kingdom Pass or spend crystals (only advisable if you need skill powder) for more attempts. Still, there are plenty of missions in this event, so it’s okay if you decide to skip the Bounty missions.
While these can only be claimed once during the whole event, they give out more petals than the Daily Missions. The final mission even gives you 30 petals and 2,000 Rainbow Cubes.
Note that many of these missions require you to have Cherry Blossom Cookie, so if you don’t have her yet, you should pull on her featured banner for an increased chance of getting her.
- Obtain Cherry Blossom Cookie: 10 petals
- Upgrade Cherry Blossom Cookie to Level 50: 15 petals
- Upgrade Cherry Blossom Cookie’s Special Skill to Level 50: 15 petals
- Equip Cherry Blossom Cookie with 5 toppings: 15 petals
- Complete any World Exploration Stage 10 times with Cherry Blossom Cookie: 10 petals
- Send Cherry Blossom Cookie on a Balloon Expedition 10 times: 10 petals
- Complete Today’s Bounties 5 times with Cherry Blossom Cookie: 10 petals
- Craft a Robust Axe with Cherry Blossom Cookie 30 times: 10 petals
- Cook a Jellybean Jam with Cherry Blossom Cookie 30 times: 10 petals
- Craft a Pinecone Birdy Toy with Cherry Blossom Cookie 30 times: 10 petals
- Cook a Jellybean Jam with Cherry Blossom Cookie 20 times: 15 petals
- Craft a Candy Flower with Cherry Blossom Cookie 20 times: 15 petals
- Place decors to earn 5,000 Decor Points: 10 petals
- Place decors to earn 10,000 Decor Points: 10 petals
- Place decors to earn 15,000 Decor Points: 15 petals
- Place decors to earn 20,000 Decor Points: 15 petals
- Place “Pink Blossom Streetlight” 4 times in your kingdom: 10 petals
- Place “Blooming Cherry Blossom Tree” 2 times in your kingdom: 10 petals
- Place “Blooming Cherry Blossom Tree” 5 times in your kingdom: 10 petals
- Place “Budding Flower Bike” 1 time in your kingdom: 10 petals
- Place “Pink Macaron Table Set” 1 time in your kingdom: 15 petals
- Place “Springtime Picnic Mat” 1 time in your kingdom: 15 petals
- Win in the Kingdom Arena 5 times with an Ambush cookie on your team: 10 petals
- Win in the Kingdom Arena 10 times with an Ambush cookie on your team: 10 petals
- Win in the Kingdom Arena 20 times with an Ambush cookie on your team: 15 petals
- Use Cookie Gacha or Nether-Gacha 30 times: 10 petals
- Use Costume Gacha 10 times: 15 petals
- Obtain 50 Costumes or more: 15 petals
- Complete 10 event missions: 10 petals
- Complete 30 event missions: 15 petals
- Complete 50 event missions: 20 petals
- Complete 80 event missions: 25 petals
- Complete 100 event missions: 30 petals
You can receive 440 Sugar Blossom Petals from the one-time missions, while the Daily Missions give you a maximum of 35 Sugar Blossom Petals per day (30 if you skip the bounty missions).
How To Purchase the Springtime Blossom Picnic Party Decor Set
This limited-edition decor set is only available for two weeks like the event. You can access the decor shop from the “Build” tab or tap the special banner when you first log in to your game. Even if you don’t plan on using these decorations, it’s still worth it to buy one of each item so that you can complete the set. The game rewards you with 1,000 crystals when you have all the items.
This set contains 12 items, and purchasing one of each item costs 520 Sugar Blossom Petals total. However, there’s a quest in the game that gives you the Budding Flower Bike for free, and another event in the game called Spring Picnic gives you decorations from this set if you’re lucky with your dice rolls, so you won’t even have to spend that many Sugar Blossom Petals.
Aside from completing the event missions, other ways to get Sugar Blossom Petals in the game are from the Spring Picnic rewards or to check out the Store for packs that include the event-exclusive currency.
Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, I’ll make sure to reply to everyone. Hope you find this Cookie Run: Kingdom Springtime with Cherry Blossom event guide useful.