Free Fire offers players an abundance of unique features and characters. The latter aid players on the virtual ground in different scenarios. You will get to choose your character to go into the battle from the lineup of almost 30 characters, every one of them with their unique skills and story in the Free Fire planet. This Free Fire guide will help you with the best character combinations to use with Kapella and tips to master her.
About Kapella in Free Fire
Kapella is a beautiful girl who works as a singer for a K-Pop group. Additionally to her beautiful appearance, we will even be created to fall in love with her beautiful voice. The silver-haired beauty not only sings for enjoyment. Her main skill, called Healing Song, could heal friends as well as teammates all thanks to her singing power.
Kapella abilities in Free Fire
Kapella’s ability is called Healing Song which increases the effects of healing items, and healing skills and reduces ally HP loss.
- Healing Song level 1: Increases the effects of healing items by 10% and healing skills by 10%. Decreases the HP loss of teammates by 20% when Knocked down.
- Healing Song level 2: Increases healing items’ effects by 12% and healing skills by 10%. Decreases the HP loss of teammates by 22% when Knocked down.
- Healing Song level 3: Increases healing items’ effects by 14% and healing skills by 10%. Decreases the HP loss of teammates by 24% when Knocked down.
- Healing Song level 4: Increases healing items’ effects by 16% and healing skills by 10%. Decreases the HP loss of teammates by 26% when Knocked down.
- Healing Song level 5: Increases healing items’ effects by 18% and healing skills by 10%. Decreases the HP loss of teammates by 28% when Knocked down.
- Healing Song level 6: Increases the effects of healing items by 20% and healing skills by 10%. Decreases the HP loss of teammates by 30% when Knocked down.
Remember, her Effects do not pile. Healing Song ability of Kapella at different levels:
Best character skill combinations with Kapella you should try in Free Fire
Almost all Garena Free Fire characters’ skills are self-explanatory. So, it is easy to make a team in Free Fire or skill combinations after knowing the characters and their abilities. Keeping that in mind, we have prepared a list of skill combinations with Kapella in our Free Fire guide for better gameplay.
1. Kapella/ Luqueta/ Xayne/ Jai
With Xayne‘s ability, players’ health is increased by 80 points which vanish over time. She also increases the damage given to gloo walls and shields by 80%, but this has to be used wisely as it only works for 15 seconds with a 150-second cooldown. Every time Jai knocks down an enemy his gun’s magazine will automatically be reloaded by 30% of its maximum capacity. Luqueta‘s straightforward ability helps to raise the maximum health by 10 points per kill to a maximum of 50 HP.
2. Kapella/ Chrono/ Kelly/ Moco
With Chrono‘s ability, players can create a force field around themselves that can absorb up to 600 incoming damage. This is great for distracting enemy fire towards themselves while others on his team can execute a successful flank. Kelly‘s ability is great for a squad that loves to hard rush during every skirmish.
The ability helps the player run faster by increasing the movement speed by up to 6%, helping them run around as a scout or move comfortably around the battlefield. Moco is great at showing information about enemy positions, but to achieve this they have to take some hits which is a risky tactic. This is because information about only those enemy players will be revealed that have given some damage to Moco.
3. Kapella/ DJ Alok/ Jota/ Maxim
Alok provides an aura that improves movement speed and aids in recovery with his ability. The movement speed is increased by 10% while the health is restored at the rate of 5HP every second for up to 5 seconds.
Jota also helps in health recovery by recovering 10% HP for knocking down an enemy, something which is very important while taking rush gameplay that has a lot of mid during close-range combat. Maxim has a skill set that helps in health recovery by reducing the time taken to apply Medkits and eat mushrooms. A 25% reduction time can be gained when the player level is maxed out.
Tips and tricks for using Kapella in Free Fire
- For Squad matches: As mentioned, Kapella increases healing effects and reduces HP loss when down, making it perfect for team matches because in the squad only the situation of getting downed occurs. In solo matches, players get directly killed, so there isn’t any use of Kapella’s skill.
- For Clash Squad: Kapella’s self-healing effect when downed is very much useful in a clash squad as enemies are close enough for close combat and need to be tackled fast.
- For Custom Rooms: Rooms are the different areas where players can play against each other (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and so on). So during close dual or squadron combat, Kapella seems to work out more than any other character.
Different characters have different skills to be tested on the battlefield. It is totally up to the player how they use this character at the time of com
Did you find our Free Fire Kapella guide helpful? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news, guides and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.