Boldore is a large Pokémon that has a bulky boulder-like structure that looks similar to the body of a Geode or a Golem. It has a craggy body that is dark blue in color and has red crystals coming out from the front and back sides of the body along with a spine that extends between two yellow holes which look like its eyes. It’s a decent Pokémon to fight against so in this Pokémon Go guide we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Boldore in raids without any problem.
Boldore in Pokémon Go
Boldore is a Rock-type Pokémon that is a Tier 3 Raid Boss and has a maximum CP of 14254. It is vulnerable to Fighting, Ground, and Water-type counters amongst others which gives the players a vast number of options to choose from while setting up their team. During Roggenrola Community Day, it upgrades into a Tier 4 boss, and then it doesn’t remain solvable anymore. The players are recommended to come in a minimum number of 3 trainers to ensure their victory.
The best movesets for Boldore are Smack Down and Solar Beam and both of them have a combined DPS of 52.7. This is the best combination that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its moveset include Mud-Slap, Rock Slide, and Stone Edge.
Best counters against Boldore in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters that one can use against Boldore and guarantee themselves a win.
- Blastoise(Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Venusaur(Mega): Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
- Gyarados(Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Lopunny(Mega): Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Gengar(Mega): Lick/Focus Blast
- Steelix(Mega): Iron Tail/Earthquake
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Abomasnow(Mega): Razor Leaf/Energy Ball
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Zarude: Vine Whip/Power Whip
- Excadrill: Metal Claw/Earthquake
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Surf
- Aerodactyl(Mega): Steel Wing/Earth Power
- Dialga: Metal Claw/Iron Head
The top counters for Boldore include a lot of Mega and Legendary Pokémons which all the players may not be able to afford. So more budget-friendly options are Machamp, Swampert, and Roserade among others.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Boldore counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!