Honor of Kings is now available for Brazil as a part of its global release. The game is expected to be released soon in other countries as well. When starting a new game, players might get puzzled while finding the best settings for themselves. In this guide, we will provide you with the best Honor of Kings settings for making your gameplay experience smoother and more enjoyable.
Additionally, you can check out our redeem codes article for some in-game rewards. We also provide essential tips for your journey, including our Beginners guide, Tier List, Currency management, and insights on Reputation Points, along with some advanced tips on the in-game Map, Ranked mode, Equipment, Arcana, Laning system strategies, and how to contact customer support to save you from any in-game hassles.
How to set the Best Settings in Honor of Kings
Graphics Settings are important to be adjusted because the performance of your device while running the game depends a lot on it. All players will start the game with default graphics settings. However, if you are facing any issues, tweaking the graphics settings can make your game a lot smoother.
- FPS: High
- Resolution: High
- Camera Elevation: Standard
- Anti-Aliasing: ON
- UI Animations: OFF
- Overall Graphics Quality: Standard
Battle Settings will help the players with information, quick buttons, and display features during the battle. Standard settings during battles are:
- Display FPS: ON
- Target Info: ON
- Display Name in Battle: ON
- Skill Tags: ON
- Dim Area Outside FoV: OFF
- Auto-Translate In-Match Text Chat: ON
- Auto-Decline Surrender: OFF
- Sort Heroes in Order During Selection: Proficiency
- Precise Mute: OFF
- Skill Description: Detailed
- Battle Tips: OFF
Controls are the gameplay mechanism settings. Tweaking these settings will help the players fight on the battlefield more efficiently with more handy settings.
- Settings: Simple
- Basic Control Settings: Free Attack Mode
- Target Prioritization: Lowest HP Percentage
- Locked Enemy Avatar Display: OFF
- Camera Movement: Swipe
- Quick Equipment Purchase: ON
- Quick-Add Skill Points: ON
- Skill Control Method: Fixed Camera
- Skill Cancel Mode: Swipe to a Specified Distance
- Network Optimization: ON
That’s the list of best settings we recommend while playing Honor of Kings.
What are your thoughts on our best settings guide for Honor of Kings? Let us know in the comments below!