Mobile Legends: Bang Bang developers are back with another set of the latest patch update 1.5.84, which has been released on the Advanced Server. The patch notes introduce the new Hero Natan, and a ton of new Hero Adjustments and changes in Equipment stats. Apart from the Hero Adjustments & Equipment changes, minor bug fixes have been also addressed. The Hero adjustments are mainly on the Revamped Heroes introduced in the previous patch. Let us check out each of the individual changes that were introduced.
Natan, the Spacetime Walker, is the newest marksman that has been introduced in the Mobile Legends Advanced server with the latest Patch Update. He is now available for a free trial on the Advanced Server. The trial is for a limited period of time.
X.Borg, the half-robot and half-man have created some new technology to help him deal more damage. His Skill 1 will now deal higher damage.
- Base Damage: 50-120 → 40-100
- Total Physical Attack Bonus for Damage: 50% → 60%
Esmeralda‘s Skill 2 has buffed with increased damage of each hit.
Base Damage of Each Hit: 210-410 → 240-440
Skill 1- Chaos Assault
- Lunox now deals additional damage to all enemy targets, which is equal to a certain proportion of their Max HP.
- Additional damage dealt to creeps: 1.5% – 3.5% of their Max HP → 3%-7% of their Max HP.
- Base Damage of Strikes: 350-500 → 250-500
- Base HP Regen Per Hit: 125-250 → 100-250
New Effect: Beta’s first two strikes reduce enemies’ Movement Speed by 90% for 0.2s.
- Slightly reduced Basic Attacks where Base Damage after Nightmaric Spawn is enhanced.
- Greatly increased Nightmaric Spawn’s Base HP after it is enhanced.
- Fixed an issue where, in some situations, Nightmaric Spawn’s HP would be reset to full after it is enhanced.
- Base Shield: 350-800 → 250-600
- Total Physical Attack Bonus for Damage Absorption of the Shield: 140% → 180%
Base Damage: 300-500 → 300-450
Movement Speed Boost: 20% → 10%
Twilight Armor (Buffed)
In the Mobile Legends Patch Update 1.5.84, the developers have reverted it to being Passive and also adjusted its effects.
- Active Skill: Defiance reverted to Unique Passive – Defiance
- Triggers after taking over 800 Physical Damage, reducing Physical Damage taken, and dealing with True Damage equal to the hero’s Max HP to nearby enemies every second. Lasts for 3s. Has a 6s cooldown.
Golden Staff (Buffed)
- Build Path: Regular Spear + Knife *2 -> Regular Spear + Dagger *2 (Total cost do not change)
- Attack Speed Boost: 30% → 15%
- Unique Passive – Endless Strike
- After Endless Strike has reached 2 stacks.
- The next Basic Attack’s Attack Speed is increased by: 80% → 100%
- Triggers Basic Attack effects: 1 more time → 2 more times.
Roaming Equipment Skills
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang have also increased the difficulty of obtaining Roaming skills. This has been done to balance out the previous adjustments made to Thriving.
- Gold from Thriving required for acquiring the initial skill: 500-2000 → 600-1500 (Skill strength is adjusted accordingly.)
- New Effect: When a player’s Gold from Thriving reaches its limit, all the other allied players will not gain more Gold from Thriving.
Roaming Skill- Favor (Buffed)
Cooldown: 20s → 15s
Roaming Skill- Dire Hit (Nerfed)
- Cooldown: 20s → 30s
- Triggers when: being below 40% Max HP → is below 35% Max HP
Roaming Skill – Encourage (Buffed)
- To provide more roamers with a relatively easier skill, ML changed the effect of Encourage to Passive.
- Active Effect changed to Passive Effect: Increases nearby allied heroes’ Physical Attack and Magic Power by 18-45, and Attack Speed by 15%.
Brute Force Breastplate (Nerfed)
Each Stack’s Movement Speed Boost: 3% → 2%
Blade Armor (Nerfed)
Movement Speed Reduction: 25% for 0.5s → 15% for 1s
Queen’s Wings (Nerfed)
Spell Vamp: 30% → 25%
Rose Gold Meteor (Nerfed)
Defense Boost takes place when HP is low: 30 → 25
Magic Blade (Nerfed)
- Boosts when HP is low: 15 → 12
- Changed the name of “Vengeful Battleaxe” to “War Axe“.
- Optimized some equipment icons.
Battle Spell Changes
- Additional Creep Reward: 25% → 60%
- Minion Reward Reduction: 50% → 70%
- Minion Reward Reduction triggers: When 12 stacks are reached → 5 minutes after the match begins
- New Effect: Grants 15 Physical Attack and Magic Power at 15 stacks.
- New Effect: Can remove slow effects.
- Movement Speed Boost: 30% → 15%
Initial Movement Speed Boost:40% → 50%
- Reduced Base EXP, Growth EXP and Growth Gold gained from killing creeps.
- Reduced Team EXP gained from killing the Turtle and Lord.
- Increased EXP rewards gained from killing enemy heroes and the minimum EXP rewards for continuous kills.
Are you excited about the latest Mobile Legends Patch Update 1.5.84? Let us know in the comment section below.