Mobile Legends Bang Bang’s Aamon, Gusion’s elder brother is a newly released Assassin/Jungler type hero with a good set of poke, heal, and conceal. He can easily burst down enemies with his ultimate. He mainly shines in the jungler role and is falls off as a side laner. In the early state, he does not have a massive damage output but in the mid-late state, he possess a great threat to the enemy. We have previously made a detailed hero analysis of Aamon as he made his appearance on the MLBB advanced server. In this guide, we will take a look at the best emblem, spell, build, including tips and tricks to pave your way to victory with Aamon in Mobile Legends.
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other Mobile Legends heroes like Miya, Ling, Wanwan, Pharsa, Carmilla, Silvanna, Hayabusa, Atlas, Luo Yi, Yu Zhong, Aurora, Khaleed, Freya, Khufra, X.Borg, Lesley, Tigreal, Hylos, Valir, Cecilion, Lylia, Uranus, Barats, Odette, Angela, Vale, Rafaela, Hanzo, Esmeralda, Brody, Lapu-Lapu, Nana, Benedetta, Hilda, Mathilda, Selena, Miya, Jawhead, Chou, Paquito, Thamuz, Lunox, Yi Sun-Shin, Yve, Gatotkaca, Karrie, Ruby, Beatrix, Gloo, Argus, Baxia, Granger, Phoveus, Hanabi, Alpha, Harley, Karina, Eudora, Natan, Dyrroth, Balmond, Aulus, Guinevere, Sun, and Floryn. So make sure to check these hero guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Aamon.
Aamon has a set of 4 skills: one passive and three active skills. Let’s check out his skills to get a better view of his abilities and the order in which we should prioritize his skills. In this Mobile Legends guide, we will also talk about the skills to use in certain scenarios as well as skill combos to be able to play Aamon to his utmost potential.
Passive – Invisible Armor (Conceal, Buff)
Whenever Aamon casts his second skill or hits an enemy with his First and Third skill then he enters in a semi invisibility state. In this particular state, he can not be hit with any target-based skills but his invisibility can be canceled any AoE-based skill. Upon entering this state he also regenerates 25 (+15% total magic power) +4% of his lost HP every 0.6 seconds while movement speed increased by 60% which decays in the next 4 seconds.
Within the next 2.5 seconds after the invisibility state ends Aamon will deal with enhanced basic attacks dealing 55 (+100% total physical attack) ( =65% total magic damage). Whenever Aamon hits an enemy with his basic attacks his skills cooldown by 0.5 seconds. Whenever Aamon proactively attacks any enemy during his Camouflage state his first enhanced basic attack will be increased by 120%.
Skill 1 – Soul Shards (Damage, Buff)
CD – 9/8.5/8/7.5/7/6.5
Mana – 60/66/72/78/84/90
This skill has 2 phases; one is with stack and the other is without stack. These shards can be stacked up to 5 times; each time Aamon casts a skill or hits an enemy with a skill or his enhanced basic attack that provides him shards. He can also gain shards by staying in an invisible state for a while.
- In stacked state – if he hits an enemy with his first skill he will deal 150(+60% total magic damage)/180/210/240/270/300 amount of magic damage; plus his each stacked shard will deal extra 40(+15% total magic power)/52/64/76/88/100 amount of magic damage to enemies.
- Without stacked state – Whenever Aamon hits an enemy with his first skill he will deal 150(+60% total magic damage)/180/210/240/270/300 amount of magic damage.
Skill 2 – Slayer Shards (Conceal, Damage)
CD – 15/14.5/14/13.5/13/12.5
Mana – 110/104/98/92/86/80
Upon casting this skill Aamon will throw his shard to the designated direction while dealing 120(+50% total magic power)/140/160/180/200/220 amount of magic damage to the first enemy hero in the path and slowing them down for 2 seconds by 50%.
The shard is just worked like a boomerang, if it hits an enemy or not that will come back to Aamon and then he enters in a semi-invisible state. If Aamon cast his second skill with stacked shards then each shard will also attack the enemy and deal magic damage to them.
Ultimate Skill – Endless Shards (Burst)
CD – 46/42/38
Mana – 150/170/190
Upon hitting an enemy with this skill they will be slowed down for 1.5 seconds by 30%. In this process, Aamon’s ultimate will gather all the shards (capped at 25) lying in the ground damaging that particular enemy while each dealing 90 (+24% total magic damage)/100/110 – 150(+40% total magic damage)/165/180 amount of magic damage.
Skill-up method for Aamon
Unlock skill 1 first and upgrade it to max level. Upgrade skill 2 accordingly. Ultimate whenever available.
Best Emblem Set and Spells for Aamon in Mobile Legends
Use the Custom Mage Emblem set as the following image. Focus on Movement speed and Magical penetration. Lastly use Magic worship talent to deal extra burning damage after your combo. Or else use a Mystery shop to buy items quickly.
- Agility (+3)
- Observation (+3)
- Magic Worship (+1) / Mystery Shop (+1)
As a Jungler Aamon should only take Retribution.
Best Builds for Aamon in Mobile Legends
You can try many builds on Aamon. All you have to do is just follow the enemy’s pick and then decide the role on the battlefield. We have set out the following template to try out with Aamon on the battlefield.
- Arcane Boots: For extra magical penetration
- Calamity Reaper: For true damage through basic attacks each time after casting skills and it is his core item.
- Feather of Heaven: To get the full advantage of Aamon’s enhanced basic attacks for 2.5 seconds after casting a skill
- Holy Crystal: As Aamon’s skill greatly depends on magic power Holy Crystal is the perfect fit for him
- Genius Wand: Through Genius wand Aamon can decrease enemies magical defense, so his skill set will hurt more plus it will provide a +10 magic pen
- Immortality: Like all other assassins Aamon is fragile too, so immortality will provide him an extra life to kill more enemies on the battlefield.
- As Aamon’s passive can give him movement speed so in the late game you can sell boot and replace it with either Blood Wings or Divine Glaive according to the situation.
Mobile Legends Aamon Gameplay Tips
According to Aamon’s skill casting abilities, we can categorize him as a hard-to-play type hero. He is very strong in the late game. According to his gameplay, we can break it down into three phases. Our Mobile Legends Aamon guide includes the perfect game plan for the early, mid, and late phases of the game. However, a player must need a good understanding of the map to bring the best out of any hero.
Buy boot at first with ice hunter Retribution/Blood Retribution blessing and then go for the red buff, after that take the hp regen buff from the middle and complete the circle by taking blue buff. Then check the minimap for gank or else go to the turtle lane to secure the turtle buff.
As Aamon can gain movement speed from his passive so try to roam in the map to kill the enemy carry more frequently. After purchasing two core items he should participate in gank more frequently and secure the second turtle if 1/2 of the enemy members are dead.
As Aamon monster in the late game so he can use his invisibility skill to kill any squishy enemy heroes from the backline. But never extend a fight as a solo if the enemy is fully guided by his CC teammates. Try to cast your skill combo like this:
Skill 2 + Basic Attacks + Skill 1+ Basic Attacks + Skill 3
Not having any blink skill makes Aamon very vulnerable to CC/AoE heroes, so make sure to keep your distance and focus on the backline.
Tips and Tricks
This Aamon guide will also discuss some advanced tips and tricks for playing the latest hero in Mobile Legends.
- Aamon is a mobile hero so make sure you use his skill to active his passive to move quickly around the map.
- Make sure there are enough shards laying on the ground before you use his ultimate on any enemy as Aamon’s stacks are maxed before entering a fight
- Aamon’s ultimate deals damage according to enemies lost HP, so make sure to use your skill to poke them and bring their health down as low as possible before using his Ultimate.
- If you can not reach their back line then make sure to use your skills and generate shards from their front line tank or nearby jungle monsters before locking his ultimate into their back line carry as the shards will follow his ultimate irrespective of their origin
As discussed earlier Aamon is a deadly late game assassin and can easily burst down enemies with his ultimate. Positioning is extremely important when playing him. An excellent pick for rank games, Aamon is definitely a good pick for the current meta. These tips will surely help you to guide easy wins with Aamon in Mobile Legends. You can also refer to our latest tier list to know more about the revamped meta heroes in this current season.
That’s all for today’s Mobile Legends Aamon Guide. Do you prefer to use Aamon in any other way? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.