Call of Duty Mobile
The Call of Duty franchise has been widely popular amongst the gaming community for years. And now the franchise has entered the mobile gaming arena. Call of Duty Mobile released in October 2019 and saw one of the largest mobile game launches in history. Recently COD Mobile crossed over 250 million downloads all over the world. Without a doubt, COD Mobile has come a long way to become one of the most popular warfare games in Mobile. This popular Battle Royale game has already bagged the Hollywood Music in Media Award 2021 in the Mobile video game category and the EE Mobile Game Of The Year 2020 at the BAFTA Games Awards.
Call of Duty Mobile Gameplay
COD Mobile is a first-person shooter game that primarily provides two modes of gameplay – Multiplayer and Battle Royale.
Players can choose to play ranked or non-ranked matches in Multiplayer mode.
- Frontline – Kill opponents. You will always spawn at your base. The first to reach the specified kill limit wins.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill enemies and take the lead. First to reach the score limit wins.
- Search and Destroy – For each round, either work together to destroy an objective or stop the enemy from doing the same. No respawns.
- Domination – Capture and hold objectivist earn points over time. Reach the score limit to win.
- Hardpoint – Capture and hold the Hardpoint to earn points and win. Random respawn.
- Kill Confirmed: Collect enemy dogtags to score for your teams
- Gunfight: Eliminate the enemies or capture the overtime objective to win. Weapon sets change every two rounds and there is no HP recovery.
- Free for All: Everyone for themselves. First player to reach score limit ends the game.
Along with this, you can try out the Training Mode where you can get yourself acclimatized with various firearms and upcoming firearms and hone your marksmanship.
Image via Activision
Battle Royale is a 20-minute match that lets up to 100 players play on a single large map. A player can choose to play alone, as a two-man team, or as a four-man squad. At the beginning of the game, each player carries only a knife. The map is strewn with weapons and items. Players use them to improve their chances of killing other teams while staying alive themselves. When a player dies, the game shows them as a green crate with large dog tags above it. The player’s teammates can collect these dog tags and revive the player. The safe zone on the map shrinks as the game progresses, with players who remain outside the zone being killed. A team wins the game if they are the last one remaining.
The Call of Duty franchise has always been well known for the Zombies mode. Call of Duty Mobile is nothing different than that. The COD Mobile Zombies Mode is very widely popular among Call of Duty Mobile players. The mode is based on survival instincts, where a squad had to survive against several waves of AI-controlled zombies. Zombies mode was one of these modes added to the game last year, only to be removed after a couple of months on March 25th, 2020. However, developers had announced that the much-anticipated Zombies mode will be making a return in the latest COD Mobile update in China. And as announced, the new Undead Siege Zombies mode has been launched in the global version of COD Mobile on August 1st, 2021.
Call of Duty Mobile Esports
Call of Duty Mobile has quickly grown to become one of the biggest games in the world, and also it has hosted many competitive esports tournaments to match. The COD Mobile World Championship is a popular and lengthy esports tournament that features both cash and in-game purchases. The 2020 edition of the tournament featured 4 stages which led to the Grand Finals. But unfortunately, the Grand Finals were canceled due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Apart from this Activision also brought an exclusive esports tournament for India as well – The COD Mobile India Cup, which concluded recently. Furthermore, Activision also hosted the second season of its annual championship – COD Mobile World Championship 2021 with a whopping $2 million and a lot more rewards up for grabs!
COD Mobile World Championship 2020
- About COD Mobile World Championship 2020
- COD Mobile World Championship 2020 Stage 2
- COD Mobile World Championship 2020 Stage 3
- COD Mobile World Championship 2020 Stage 4
- Regional Finals Results
COD Mobile India Cup
- About COD Mobile India Cup
- Results of COD Mobile India Cup Open 2021
- Results of COD Mobile India Cup Pro 2021
COD Mobile World Championship 2021
- About COD Mobile World Championship 2021
- Results of COD Mobile World Championship Western Finals 2021
- Results of COD Mobile World Championship Eastern Finals 2021
COD Mobile Masters 2021
- About COD Mobile Masters 2021
- Results of COD Mobile Masters 2021 Europe
- Results of COD Mobile Masters 2021 North America
COD Mobile Community Challenge ANZ
COD Mobile Garena Masters 2022
COD Mobile World Championship 2022
Call of Duty Mobile Guides
- COD Mobile Battle Royale ISOLATED Map Guide
- COD Mobile Battle Royale Blackout Map guide
- Call of Duty Mobile Perks Guide
- COD Mobile Best Settings Guide
- Call Of Duty Mobile Class Guide
Call of Duty Mobile Updates
- Season 5: Steel Legion Update
- Season 6: Wild West update
- Season 7: Radioactive Agent update
- Season 8: The Forge update
- Season 9: The Conquest Update
- Season 10: The Hunt update
- Season 11: The Anniversary update
- Season 12: Going Dark update
- Season 13: Winter War update
- Season 1 2021: New Order update
- Season 2 2021: Day of Reckoning update
- Season 3 2021: Tokyo Escape update
- Season 4 2021: Spurned & Burned update
- Season 5 2021: In Deep Water update
- Season 6 2021: The Heat update
- Season 7 2021: Elite of the Elite
- Season 8 2021: 2nd Anniversary update
- Season 9 2021: Nightmare update
- Season 10 2021: Shadows Return update
- Season 11 2021: Final Snow update
- Season 1 2022: Heist update
- Season 2 2022: Task Force 141 update
- Season 3 2022: Radical Raid update
- Season 4 2022: Wild Dogs update
- Season 5 2022: Tropical Vision update
- Season 6 2022: To The Skies update
- Season 7 2022: New Vision City update
- Season 8 2022: To the Skies update
Call of Duty Mobile FAQs
- Best ways to Avoid Ban
- Best Guns in the game
- Best Trickshots in the game
- How to Level up fast in the game
- How to unlock Nuke
Download Call of Duty Mobile
You can certainly go for COD Mobile if you love playing high-quality warfare game in Mobile. For that, you have to download COD Mobile from either Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS).Download from Google Play Store