MOONTON present Diggie as reliable support for brave players who prefer to stand by as the front line on the battlefield. Even though Diggie looks so powerless, Diggie will become annoying support for your enemies, especially with Crowd Control heroes as Diggie possess a special ability to negate all type of crowd control skills and help its teammate to win the war. In this Mobile Legends guide, we will take a look at the best emblem, spell, and builds, including tips and tricks to dominate every game with Diggie.
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other Mobile Legends heroes like Miya, Ling, Wanwan, Pharsa, Carmilla, Silvanna, Hayabusa, Atlas, Luo Yi, Yu Zhong, Aurora, Khaleed, Freya, Khufra, X.Borg, Lesley, Tigreal, Hylos, Valir, Cecilion, Lylia, Uranus, Barats, Odette, Angela, Vale, Rafaela, Hanzo, Esmeralda, Brody, Lapu-Lapu, Nana, Benedetta, Hilda, Mathilda, Selena, Jawhead, Chou, Paquito, Thamuz, Lunox, Yi Sun-Shin, Yve, Gatotkaca, Karrie, Ruby, Beatrix, Gloo, Argus, Baxia, Granger, Phoveus, Hanabi, Alpha, Harley, Karina, Eudora, Natan, Dyrroth, Balmond, Aulus, Guinevere, Sun, Belerick, Floryn, Aamon, Valentina, Kagura, Saber, Leomord, Bruno Akai, Bane, Edith, Martis, Alucard, Gusion, Chang’e, Yin, Clint, Alice, Grock, Kadita, Popol and Kupa, Zilong, Minotaur, Helcurt, Cyclops, Lancelot, Kaja, Claude, Lolita, Melissa, Layla, Moskov, Irithel, Kimmy, Harith, Estes, Roger, Xavier, Gord, Franco, Minsitthar, Terizla, Masha, Johnson, Zhask, Fanny, and Aldous. So make sure to check these hero guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Diggie.
Diggie has three active skills and a passive skill like most other heroes in-game. In this Mobile Legends guide, we will also talk about the skills to use in certain scenarios as well as skill combos to be able to play Diggie to his maximum potential.
Passive – Young Again
After being eliminated, Diggie will not return to base. Instead, it will turn into an egg, and aside of launch its skill, Diggie still can roam around the map to locate hidden enemies or disturb them with its presence until the cooldown to back again.
Skill 1 – Auto Alarm Bomb
CD – 8.0/7.4/6.8/6.2/5.6/5.0
Mana – 70/80/90/100/110/120
Diggie will launch an alarm bomb into the designated area. The bomb will stay in place until nearby enemies approach and the bomb will chase them several distances before blowing itself. Diggie can launch the bomb three times and if it explodes at the same time, it will deal massive damage to enemies or minions.
Skill 2 – Reverse Time
CD – 15.0/14.0/13.0/12.0/11.0/10.0
Mana – 90
Diggie will cast time zone into designated enemies. Once the zone hit them, the designated enemies will pull back into the time zone and prevent them from escaping. This is very useful against heroes with high agility.
Ultimate Skill – Time Journey
CD – 60
Mana – 130/150/170
Diggie will cast a huge clock that will give speed and shield to nearby teammates. Moreover, for three seconds, every damage from enemy attacks, crowd control, and ultimate skills will be canceled.
Skill-up method for Diggie
Diggie’s alarm bomb will be very important during the battle. Therefore, focusing on upgrading his first skill will be your priority in order to reduce its cooldown as the bomb will become your eye in the bush, and it is also useful to execute low HP enemies.
Best Emblem set and Spells for Diggie in Mobile Legends
Apparently, Diggie is flexible support as you can utilize it as a midlaner, but also as a roamer. Therefore, we will give you the best emblem for Diggie as a midlaner, and also as Roamer.
Custom Mage Emblem
Diggie with Magic Worship will be lethal as its alarm bomb will deal massive continuous damage after hitting the enemies. Therefore, Take the mastery and catastrophe as its talent in order to reduce Diggie’s cooldown and increase its damage.
Custom Support Emblem
Diggie with Pull yourself Together as its talent is very suitable for you who want to use Diggie as a roamer. Because it will reduce the cooldown of its skills and its cooldown before it comes back to the battlefield after being eliminated.
Custom Tank Emblem
You can also use Tank Emblem for Diggie as it will increase its maximum HP and increase its defense stats. Therefore, Concussive Blast will be suitable as its passive skill will cast magic damage to enemies, so you still have enough damage to execute enemies with buff defense at the same time.
Flameshoot and Flicker are the best spells for Diggie as Flameshoot will become Diggie’s extra damage skill especially to execute escaping enemies or to push away the enemies from your low HP teammate. On the other hand, Flicker is suitable since Diggie lacks speed and flicker will help it to escape from danger.
Best Builds for Diggie in Mobile Legends
One can try many builds on Diggie. All one needs to do is to just follow the enemy’s pick and then decide the role on the battlefield. We have set out the two following template builds in our guide to try out with Diggie on the Mobile Legends battlefield.
- Tough Boots: Though boots are very important to buy if the opponent has many heroes with magical damage output. These shoes will reduce the amount of damage issued by the hero with basic magical damage. The ability of this can also reduce the duration of the crowd control effect given by the opponent.
- Dominance Ice: Dominance ice is a versatile item that must be used by Roamer. Basically, this item is often used to ward off heroes who have regen, absorb, or healing effects. By using this item, all the above effects will be reduced by 50% and get a buff to reduce the opponent’s attack speed by 30%.
- Radiant Armor: Radiant armor will give health regeneration and magic defense in order to counter enemies with poke magic damage output.
- Immortality: Immortality can make you live again from death. When you die, you will be resurrected in 2.5 seconds and gain 16% HP and a shield that can absorb up to 1200 damage.
- Guardian Helmet: Guardian helmet has a unique ability, which is a continuous recovery effect without a cooldown. If you don’t get hit within 5 seconds, you will receive a 3% HP Regen effect every second.
- Antique Cuirass: The unique passive of Antique Cuirass is reducing physical & magic attacks by 6%. This effect can be stacked up to 3 times and the effect lasts for 2 seconds. That way it will reduce the enemy’s defense by 18% and the effect only lasts for 2 seconds after the opponent stops attacking. That way as long as the opponent continues to attack, the passive of this item will continue to work.
- Demon Shoes: Demon Shoes is suitable for midlaner as it has massive mana regeneration.
- Clock Of Destiny: Clock of Destiny will add more HP, mana, and magic damage. It can be stacked until 15, and it will increase the magic attributes.
- Lightning Truncheon: Lightning Truncheon will reduce the skill’s cooldown, and give massive magic damage in the early game.
- Fleeting Time: Fleeting time will reduce the cooldown skill by 15% after eliminating or providing assistance during the battle, so you can spam Diggie’s skill, especially its time journey in no time.
- Holy Crystal: Holy Crystal will add 15% magic power, it will make Diggie’s alarm bomb lethal damage and increase its chance to kill one enemy in three consecutive alarm bombs.
- Divine Glave: Divine Glave will help Diggie to penetrate enemies who have resistance to Magic damage.
Mobile Legends Diggie Gameplay Tips
Diggie is actually a popular hero, especially in the previous seasons due to the emergence of Diggie feeder META. Even after that, Diggie still has its popularity as support or commonly as a roamer. However, a player must need a good understanding of the map to bring the best out of any hero. According to his gameplay, we can break it down into three phases. Our Mobile Legends Diggie guide includes the perfect game plan for the early, mid, and late game.
In the early game, unlock its first skill immediately and start spamming its auto alarm bomb in the bush, or to minions. Keep farming until you reach level 4 so you can use Diggie’s skill combos. Once you unlock your ultimate, start roaming to either Exp or gold lane accordingly to help them. However, keep an eye on your core, or your teammate that might be a target for enemies.
Always be aggressive with Diggie during the early game. You have to utilize Diggie’s passive during the early game by disturb’s the enemy’s core farming pattern or poking their midlaner and roamer without being afraid to die in the early game since the cooldown will be short and you can still disturb the enemies with Diggie’s egg presence.
In the Mid game, you have to keep spamming the auto alarm bombs, but this time you can put them in the nearby enemy bush in order to give a surprise attack, or you can try your luck to steal an enemy buff or jungle. Spam Diggie’s Auto Alarm Bomb wherever you want. Do not wait for its auto alarm bomb cooldown to its third bomb. Spam the bomb immediately especially to the bush in order to detect the presence of Hiding enemies or to disturb recalling enemies.
In the late game, you just have to stay by your midlaner side, or standby in a safe position until the war, in case your teammate will need your time journey to negate enemies’ crowd control, and also your reverse time to catch escaping enemies.
Also, remember to only use the Time Journey in the adequate time. Use reverse Time to catch escaping enemies. This is very important especially to catch enemies core or escaping enemies. With reverse time, they will pull back into the time zone and your teammate will follow up easily with their skills.
Only use Time Journey inadequate time. Diggie’s ultimate is your teammate’s diamond during the war. Time Journey will negate enemies’ crowd control, and enemies attack, and provide your teammate shield as well in order to support them further to win the war.
|Heroes that counter Diggie||Heroes Diggie can counter|
Diggie still proves itself as a popular hero even after Diggie Feeder Meta due to its flexibility and its lethal skills as support or roamer. However, keep in mind that Diggie’s HP is not as much as pure Tank even after you build a full defense item. Therefore, you need to consider your timing in standing in front of a front liner and absorb all of the enemies’ damage with time journey.
And further when you have to sacrifice yourself in order to become an egg and start disturbing enemies with its egg presence. These tips will surely help you to guide easy wins with Diggie in Mobile Legends. You can also refer to our latest tier list to know more about the revamped meta heroes in this current season.
That’s all for today’s Mobile Legends Diggie Guide. Do you prefer to use Diggie in any other way? Let us know in the comment section below!