The Nazar guardians were divine warriors overwhelming demons who dared to approach their city thus maintaining the perpetual peace in the Celestial Palace. Kaja, the Nazar King was able to refine the power of lightning into pure energy to control as he so desired, inflicting catastrophic damage to all enemies who faced him, and was charged with directly protecting the ruler of the city. In this Mobile Legends guide, we will take a look at the best emblem, spell, build, including tips and tricks to dominate every game with Kaja.
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other Mobile Legends heroes like Miya, Ling, Wanwan, Pharsa, Carmilla, Silvanna, Hayabusa, Atlas, Luo Yi, Yu Zhong, Aurora, Khaleed, Freya, Khufra, X.Borg, Lesley, Tigreal, Hylos, Valir, Cecilion, Lylia, Uranus, Barats, Odette, Angela, Vale, Rafaela, Hanzo, Esmeralda, Brody, Lapu-Lapu, Nana, Benedetta, Hilda, Mathilda, Selena, Jawhead, Chou, Paquito, Thamuz, Lunox, Yi Sun-Shin, Yve, Gatotkaca, Karrie, Ruby, Beatrix, Gloo, Argus, Baxia, Granger, Phoveus, Hanabi, Alpha, Harley, Karina, Eudora, Natan, Dyrroth, Balmond, Aulus, Guinevere, Sun, Belerick, Floryn, Aamon, Valentina, Kagura, Saber, Leomord, Bruno Akai, Bane, Edith, Martis, Alucard, Gusion, Chang’e, Yin, Clint, Alice, Grock, Kadita, Popol and Kupa, Zilong, Minotaur, Helcurt, Cyclops, and Lancelot. So make sure to check these hero guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Kaja.
Kaja has three active skills and a passive skill like most of the other heroes in-game. In this Mobile Legends guide, we will also talk about the skills to use in certain scenarios as well as skill combos to be able to play Kaja to his maximum potential.
Passive – Wrath Sanction (Buff)
Every 6 seconds, Kaja’s next Basic Attack.png Basic Attack will have an increased range and sends a lightning bolt that deals 100 (+100% Total Magic Power) + 4% of the target’s Max HP points of Magic Damage to up to 3 nearby enemies. The Max HP-based damage increases to 200% against minions and creeps. The basic attack also restores 100 (+30%Total Magic Power) HP to Kaja on hit.
Skill 1 – Ring of Order (AoE, Slow)
CD – 7.0/6.6/6.2/5.8/5.4/5.0
Mana – 50/55/60/65/70/75
Kaja releases a Ringed Electric Blade that quickly expands and contracts, revealing and dealing 135/165/195/225/255/285 (+70% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies hit as well as slowing them by 30% for 1 second.
Each damage dealt with enemy units will reduce the cooldown of Wrath Sanction.png Wrath Sanction by 1 second. Each damage dealt with minions units will reduce the cooldown of Wrath Sanction.png Wrath Sanction by 0.3 seconds.
Skill 2 – Lightning Bomb (Blink, Slow)
CD – 13.0/12.4/11.8/11.2/10.6/10.0
Mana – 65/70/75/80/85/90
Kaja dashes towards a designated direction leaving 3 lightning bombs along the way. When enemy units touch the lightning bombs, they will take 200/230/260/290/320/350 (+80% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. This skill can be disabled by the Rooted CC effect.
Ultimate Skill – Divine Judgement (CC, Buff)
CD – 60.0
Mana – 150/200/250
Kaja deals 300/450/600 (+100% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to a designated enemy hero, suppressing and pulling the target to Kaja for 1.5 seconds. This is a target-locked-based skill.
During that time, the enemy hero’s Magic Defense is reduced by 10/15/20.
Skill-up method for Kaja
Unlock Skill 1 Ring of Order followed by Skill 2 Lightning Bomb. Unlock Divine Judgement (Ultimate) at level 4. Prioritize upgrading Skill 1 to max first followed by Skill 2. Upgrade his Ultimate when available. Skill 1 > > Skill 2>>Ultimate.
Best Emblem set and Spells for Kaja in Mobile Legends
Mage Emblem Setup
The Custom Mage emblem is the best emblem for Kaja when played as an offlaner in the XP lane.
Use Talent points in Agility in Tier 1 which gives +2.00/4.00/6.00% movement speed and Observation in Tier 2 which gives +2.00/4.00/6.00 magic penetration. Take Mystery Shop in Tier 3 which lets players buy the equipment for 90% of its price.
Support Emblem Setup
The Support Emblem is also good for Kaja when playing him as a support/crowd control initiator. Use Talent points in Mastery in Tier 1 which gives +1.50/3.00/5.00% cooldown reduction and Rupture in Tier 2 which gives +2.00/4.00/6.00 Hybrid penetration.
Take Focusing Mark in Tier 3 which when dealing damage to an enemy increases the damage dealt with them by allied heroes by 6% for 3 seconds. This effect has a 6seconds cooldown.
Deals 100 (+10×Hero Level) plus 13% of enemy’s lost HP True Damage to the designated enemy hero. This damage ignores the shield and its cooldown will be reduced by 40% if the target is slain by this skill. Just as the name suggests it helps in executing low-health enemies.
Moves a certain distance in a designated direction. Then gains 6 (+1 × Hero Level) Physical and Magic Defense for 1 second. Flicker is an extremely good mobility skill that can be used as an evasive maneuver or can be used offensively to use the Flicker + Skill 2 combo with Kaja followed up by Skill 1.
Best Builds for Kaja in Mobile Legends
One can try many builds on Kaja. All which one needs to do is to just follow the enemy’s pick and then decide the role on the battlefield. We have set out the following template to try out with Kaja on the battlefield.
- Start off the match by buying Arcane boots which give +10 magic penetration. Players can also build either Warrior boots/Tough Boots to gain early game defense. The Type of boots will depend on the Enemy line up as well as the opponent currently laning against.
- Players need to buy the core items of the build next which are Calamity Reaper and Shadow Twinblades. Calamity Reaper provides +70 Magic power, +100 Mana, +6 Mana regen, +10% cooldown reduction. Its unique passive Calamity makes Kaja’s next basic attack deal additional True Damage as much as 120% of Magic Power with a cooldown of 1.5s in 3s after using the skill and also briefly gains 10% Movement Speed.
- This should be followed by buying Shadow Twinblades which provides +75 Magic Power, +15% Magic Lifesteal, and 5% movement speed. Its unique passive is Assassination which if no damage is taken or dealt within 5 seconds makes the next Basic Attack deal extra Magic Damage equal to 200 plus 50% Magic Power and inflicts 60% slow effects upon the target for 1.5s.
- Players should build Fleeting Time next which provides +70 Magic Power, +350 Mana, and +15% CD Reduction. Its unique passive Timestream reduces Ultimate’s current cooldown by 30% on hero kills or assists. This item comes in handy as all of Kaja’s skills have a high cooldown and his Ultimate has a 60-second cooldown.
- Players can also build Holy Crystal which provides +100 Magic power and its passive Mystery increases Magic Power by 21-35% scaling with level.
- Divine Glaive should be bought during the end game of the match when opponents will have some sort of magic defense in their build. Divine Glaive has a unique passive Spellbreaker which for every point of enemy’s Magic defense increases magi penetration by 0.1% when dealing damage capped at 20%.
- For the final item, players can make either Winter Truncheon or Immortality based on whichever’s passive is available.
- Players can also build the support item Necklace of Durance if opponents have high healing/lifesteal heroes present. It provides +60 Magic Power, +10% Magic Lifesteal, and +5% cooldown reduction. Its unique passive Life Drain reduces Shield and HP Regen of the target by 50% for 3s upon dealing damage to the target.
Mobile Legends Kaja Gameplay Tips
Kaja is a good initiator if used properly, he can break the combo of an opponent especially assassin heroes. However, a player must need a good understanding of the map to bring the best out of any hero. According to his gameplay, we can break it down into three phases. Our Mobile Legends Kaja guide includes the perfect game plan for the early, mid, and late game.
At level 1, unlock Skill 1 followed by Skill 2. While laning constantly use Skill 1 and use Kaja’s passive to harass enemies and force them to recall or use their Battle Spells.
Use Skill 2 to disengage from a fight or to dodge skills. Players should wait patiently till unlocking Ultimate skill at level 4 before making aggressive plays.
During the laning phase, Kaja can harass the enemy laner with his Passive while taking almost no damage. Always have an eye on the map and rotate to help your teammates in securing objectives like killing the turtle, stealing enemy buff, or creeps after clearing lane minions.
Kaja is an S-tier initiator thanks to his insane crowd control skills. Use bushes to gank with your teammates and always mark either the mage, hyper, or mm in a teamfight.
Players can go in with their flicker and use Kaja’s ultimate to single out an enemy. A good Kaja can keep on harassing the enemies with his passive and end a teamfight before it even starts by singling out opponent carry hero.
|Heroes that counter Kaja||Heroes Kaja can counter|
Kaja is a good Offlaner/support as he is right now. He was insanely broken a few Patches back when he could one-shot any hero with his combo but it got nerfed. In any case that opponents have got Kaja already try to pick her counters mentioned in this guide in your team comp and don’t forget to bring the Purify spell as well.
An excellent pick for rank games, Kaja is definitely a good pick for the current meta. These tips will surely help you to guide easy wins with Kaja in Mobile Legends. You can also refer to our latest tier list to know more about the revamped meta heroes in this current season.
That’s all for today’s Mobile Legends Kaja Guide. Do you prefer to use Kaja in any other way? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.